I love this little guy Photos

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Bulldogs4Life, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee

I love this little guy

He's growing so fast it seems

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Wizegrl00782

Wizegrl00782 Member

Name:
    Jessica
    Awwe! Hes adorable! :007: I know right? They sure do grow up way too fast!:103:
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Oh wow - he is growing into such a lovely boy.
  5. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    He's lovely, and I can see that it is hard to get a photo of him showing a full tail - he just can't keep it still long enough. Great fun to live with.
  6. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Nice pics, loving the ears'
  7. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    Lol that's for sure always wagging. He had a bit of happy tail a couple months ago. Trying to avoid anything major, I had one that needed to be amputated.
  8. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Better safe than sorry - and that gorgeous boy still has a long enough tail to wag to show how happy he is.
  9. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    That's what makes likely for happy tail. My male that had the amputation has no tail left at all really. She was hoping to save part of it but he chewed on the underside down far. So she took like whole tail off, it's a little nub.
  10. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    CaroleC likes this.
    I was hoping to make him a Grand Champion but guess that wasn't in the cards with the loss of his tail

Attached Files:

11. sachey

sachey New Member

Name:
    sachey
    wauw this a cute dog, grow up too fast!
  12. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    My late Tweed had to have a stumpy amputation after she self-operated on a dermoid cyst - almost down to the bone. I never realised what a horrible job it would turn out to be , as she would not leave the wound alone to heal. Anti chew collars are no help when they are rubbing their stitches out on the floor! It will be a long time before I forget that 3 weeks when OH and I had to take turns on 24 hour supervision, - exhausting.
  13. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    I can imagine. Lots of work to keep them safe. Luckily he left his alone after surgery. He had happy tail a couple times and I would put some ointment and wrap the tip, have had to do with several dogs over the years. But when I came home from work he had chewed part of his tail off and then for whatever reason he kind of chewed on under side of the rest. Had to make e vet call and take him in. Too worried to leave until next day in case he would chew more off and hurt himself. Which I guess tech he did hurt himself, but you know make it even worse. I was really freaked out.
  14. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    It must be something to do with the way that they respond to the damaged nerves - there is spinal cord in there, even though it's just an appendage.
    Makes a heck of a mess of your carpets too!
    Sorry you missed out on making him up though, so many 'if onlys' with show dogs.
  15. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    It still makes me think about my 3 or 4 day old Griffs having to have their tails docked because of the breed standard at the time.

And it still makes me shudder.