Is this website to buy bull terriers a scam??please help Discussions

Discussion in 'Bull Terrier' started by Felipe Jr Moreno, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Felipe Jr Moreno

Felipe Jr Moreno New Member

Name:
    Felipe Jr Moreno

Is this website to buy bull terriers a scam??please help

So i came accross this website called bullterriershome.com and on there “about us” page it says they were founded in 2001 and there first litter was born in may of 2001. I clicked on “available puppies” and there’s about 9 puppies and i had to fill out a submission form and they got back to me saying that since they’re located in georgia and i’m from california they can ship it and once they get my info they will prepare a sales agreement contract and send it to me with all details regarding the delivery and their address will also be on it. It says all there puppies have there AKC paperwork and are fully up to date with there shots. They also said the cost of the puppy would be 950$. Do any of you know if this is a scam or if it’s a legit place to buy bull terriers off of ? Please help

Attached Files:

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Marine6212

Marine6212 New Member

Name:
    Marine6212
    Ask for a phone number and address in GA.! Ask who their vet is for the puppies, Google the vet and call, ask them about the place! Ask for references from across the U.S.!

If they are not willing to give that information i would stay away,
  4. Felipe Jr Moreno

Felipe Jr Moreno New Member

Name:
    Felipe Jr Moreno
    Sounds good i just asked , i’m just hoping it’s a legit place cause i haven’t been able to find any breeders or places to buy a terrier pup around the Los Angeles area.
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC and GsdSlave like this.
    The website shows 6 Bull Terrier puppies for sale and 6 Miniature Bull Puppies for sale, so they are currently advertising 12 puppies. But there is no mention of how many litters those puppies are from, no mention of the ages of the puppies, and no mention of the dam/s and sire/s.

With only pictures of puppies and no other information, I would want far more information before buying a puppy from them, especially as you would be buying the puppy site unseen until you collected it from the airport.

This is just my personal opinion and they could be perfectly legitimate breeders. I would check with the Bull Terrier Club of America before making any decision.

https://www.btca.com/
  6. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Malka likes this.
    Looks like a commercial breeder or a dealer who buys in pups, there shipping arrangements are unusual to.
  7. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Malka likes this.
    I would ask the Bull Terrier Club of America to let you have the details of breeders nearest too you. If they are breed club members they are likely to have the interests of the breed at heart, and if they are within travelling distance, you could visit and see for yourself. I think it is better to pick your breeder, even if it means waiting for a puppy.
  8. Marine6212

Marine6212 New Member

Name:
    Marine6212
    I believe this is a puppy mill!

(205) 907-8642= Alabama phone number
    818-940-1057 = Burbank California number