It's My Birthday! Photos

Discussion in 'Beagle' started by CaroleC, May 6, 2020.

1. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole

It's My Birthday!

Hello Eddie here.
    It is my Birthday today, and Mum has said that I can have a slice of pizza for my tea! That sounds good doesn't it? Mum says that I am Twelve now, and she called me a clever old curmudgeon. That is because I don't do everything she tells me these days - Ha Ha. Oh no, those days are over and I am now a rebel! I might have a fuzzy eye, but I can still gallop very fast - and jump up onto this concrete wall thingy.

IMG_20200506_123344_kindlephoto-64151349.jpg IMG_20200506_123001_kindlephoto-64733203.jpg

Of course she came for a walk too, but she isn't twelve and she's not having any of my pizza!

IMG_20200506_123529_kindlephoto-64509441.jpg

must go now, Bye Bye, Eddie xx
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    CaroleC likes this.
    download.jpg EDDIEx
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC likes this.
    dEer Edddddie - my mum sez itz yore birfday so I wanna send u lotz ov kizziz an I fink yore evryso ansum.

[​IMG]
    mY mum sez appy brifday as well but me sez her muznt give you kizziz
    synd Tikki xxx​
  5. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    CaroleC likes this.
    Happy birthday Eddie
  6. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    We never see the changes till we look back. All alone. Ed in rescue at 4 months old.
    The lead was telling lies - at that time!

PICT0001.JPG

and at 12 months.

DSCF0371.JPG

We had another anniversary this week too. Merry's 5th Gotcha day was on Sunday.
    Now where did those years go?

IMG_20150912_145619.jpg

Lots of silver threads now. Sigh!

IMG_20200509_182407.jpg
  7. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    Do you know why Eddie was in a rescue? Either way you are both lucky that you found each other
  8. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Yes I got the full backstory. Ed was bred in a puppy farm - a notorious place, which was investigated by a TV crew, (I still have the video). He was sold through one of these places that has them behind glass. He was 12 weeks old - rather old for a puppy farm puppy to be sold. He has a strange seam on his belly, and I suspect that he might have had a hernia repair. He was bought by a young couple who were expecting a baby, but two weeks later things started to go wrong and she was admitted to hospital. Husband was torn between being at work and at the bedside. Little Beag was being visited by neighbours, and the poor husband realised that this was no start for a puppy. Apparently he was in tears when he asked the rescue to take him.
    Ed was alone in the hospital block, in a kennel that would have been big enough for a couple of GSD's. I wasn't looking for a Beagle, I was touring the local rescues looking for a Collie for obedience, but couldn't leave him there. We picked him up about a week later, after a home check. Faces fell when I told my trainers what my new dog was, but he did train well despite of having what is basically a weak temperament. He is a very loyal boy though, and usually tries his best.
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC likes this.
    Lovely photographs Carole - as for Eddie as a puppy - who could have resisted that face. Five years already since Merry's Gotcha day? You are spot on with the years going so quickly - there are another five year celebrations coming up here as well!
  10. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    CaroleC likes this.
    Lovely pictures and story of how you got Eddie, hes still a very handsome boy.
  11. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Another Birthday, but still my Baby. IMG_20200608_165452_kindlephoto-822247927.jpg
  12. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC likes this.
    You may be 11 years young today Merry, but I reckon that you will always be your mummy's baby girl.​

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    from Tikki
    & cuddles and love from me xx​
  13. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    ecd9e14a2dfb7fe80131e8a392177849.jpg MERRY x
  14. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name: