KC Reg JRT Questions

Discussion in 'Jack Russell Terrier' started by Chelsie, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Chelsie

Chelsie New Member

Name:
    chelsie

KC Reg JRT

Hello,
    I have a lovely JRT bitch she isnt kc reg but is a very nice stamp. I would like to reg her as i would like a litter from her. Im just not sure how i would go about the registration process as i dont know her mum/dad etc. Can anyone help?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    It is very unlikely that you would be able to get her registered on the Kennel Club pedigree JRT register without having full evidence of her having registered parents.
    I am pretty certain that the only KC register that would be open to you would be the Activity Register, which is primarily used for dog sports and performance dogs. The A.Reg. will accept dogs with an unknown pedigree, and even crossbreds. The Guide Dogs and some other Service Dog Organisations use this register, but it is not what is normally meant by the term KC Registered.
    If you wanted to breed a litter of sporting JRT's you might be better contacting The Jack Russell Terrier Club of Great Britain. This club is strongly opposed to the KC, and maintains its own JRT registration system and records.