Looking for a tosa dogo argentino or a neoxpitbull Questions

Discussion in 'American Pit Bull Terrier' started by frankiedbd, Nov 21, 2008.

1. frankiedbd

frankiedbd New Member

Name:
    frankie

Looking for a tosa dogo argentino or a neoxpitbull

u alright im looking for a tosa dogo argentino or a neoxpitbull im the proud owner of two pitbulls do not want all of these dogs jus 1 of the 3 if u could help or point me in da right direction id be very grateful.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2008
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Sez & Amber

Sez & Amber New Member

Name:
    Sez
    As far as I'm aware, the Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino and pitbull are all banned breeds in the UK and therefore their ownership, sale and breeding is not permitted.
  4. Vicki6344

Vicki6344

Name:
    Vicki
    Quite correct!
  5. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie New Member

Name:
    Anne-Marie
    Pit Bulls and crosses are banned in this country - as I suspect you already know:002:
  6. elaineb

elaineb New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    I agree: wind up merchant, if ever there was one;-) take no notice and ignore;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
  7. frankiedbd

frankiedbd New Member

Name:
    frankie
    wow some of you are really small minded i asked for help not ur opinions so again if any1 can help thanx. ment to be dog lovers not moaners and think of it this way if its in the country already better for me to have it then some donut who is going to treat it bad or worse end up fighting it i have two pitbulls already and had the police stop me and tell me how beautiful they are few times so shows how clued up the people are who make these laws or atlest inforce them so if they dont care ur fighting a loseing battle there are so many pits in england it makes the law a joke
  8. Hali

Hali New Member

Name:
    Fiona
    It is because we are dog lovers that we are concerned.

The thing is, whilst many on Dogsey do support these breeds and are against the DDA, as these breeds are illegal, we don't understand how someone would willingly get one knowing that it may be taken off them, spend months/years in kennels while the case is argued, only to finally be pts. No dog lover would want that to any dog, but particularly not their own pet.
  9. Anne

Anne Global Moderator

Name:
    Anne
    Off topic posts removed. Please use the report button if you have any concerns on the forum.