Marlowe's most recent pic! Photos

Discussion in 'Poodle (Standard)' started by BlckStdServicePoodle, Apr 5, 2021.

1. BlckStdServicePoodle

BlckStdServicePoodle New Member

Name:
    DeafGuy

Marlowe's most recent pic!

Marlow11wks1day.JPG
    Eleven weeks old, yesterday.
    Today however this is the best shot that I could get of the hyper beast, and the flash STILL didn't work so I can't get his photos as "crisp" as my Wife is able.
    Anyway, here's Marlowe at 11wks+1day, haha. Going to be a right moose, isn't he.
    Only had him just over three weeks, he already owes me an easy 4 pints of AB positive and at least TWO serious naps, but I wouldn't trade him for for all of the bitcoin on the Web.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Queensland blue

Queensland blue Member

Name:
    S
    He is a handsome little wookie !
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Marlowe is adorable! :049:
  5. BlckStdServicePoodle

BlckStdServicePoodle New Member

Name:
    DeafGuy
    Do you know, we can't think of a better nickname for around here, when his coat's too long
    haha.. "Wookie" and variations thereof,I would think is going to end up being the winner.
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    That is a good nickname DG - you can call him a Wookie Wubble! I am trying to picture his actual size now but am only used to small dogs [and tiny puppies] so it is rather difficult to imagine his size with nothing to compare him with.

I love the little white bit on his chin - that was how I chose my little one from eight identical tiny brown puppies as she has a little white patch under her chin.