Merry Christmas - Cam Watch & Gnomes alive General Chat

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by 6JRT's, Dec 25, 2015.

1. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Azz likes this.

Merry Christmas - Cam Watch & Gnomes alive

Merry Christmas everyone - I survived having 42 adults 18 children & 27 dogs for Christmas dinner (few extra people turned up)

Me & my sensible walking club decided to cheer Cam Watch up on park this morning, we stuck a pink Christmas tree fully decorated with balls & battery lights, on the roof of the community hall- then the park patrol came screeching to a halt when they they realize it was us Sensible walkers, that were climbing back down off the roof - they radioed Cam Watch saying its only the "oldies wanting to cheer you lot up" we all started waving at the CCTV camera that was on us.

I got a flashing super large Christmas gnome its 4 foot tall & its hat flashes I put him in my daffodil garden next to the garage, he's called Mr Christmas lol

Mr Christmas Gnome
    20151225_152933.jpg 20151225_152853.jpg
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC and 6JRT's like this.
    I think I nearly pee'd myself reading " the oldies wanting to cheer you lot up"!
  4. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Well we are all over 50 years old & the park patrol men are meer boys in their 20's x
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    But 50s are babies when you get to my age and your oldest will be 48 next birthday and you were the oldest in the maternity ward.
  6. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    6JRT's likes this.
    Tina, I don't know where you get all your energy from! Just the thought of all those people and dogs in the house just makes me feel like hiding under the covers. I'm sure it is better to be like you though, and I hope everyone appreciates your generousity.
  7. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    CaroleC likes this.
    I give them bill after dinner my nephew's wife started choking when she saw I had itemize each veg, meat, potatoes, stuffing, yorkies, pudding & custard, nephew told her it was a joke.
  8. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    [​IMG]