Met two GSPs on my walk today General Chat

Discussion in 'German Shorthaired Pointer' started by x-clo-x, May 28, 2012.

1. x-clo-x

x-clo-x Member

Name:
    chloe

Met two GSPs on my walk today

on my walk yesterday, i met two GSPs.. the first I've seen in real life..

they seemed bigger than i thought they would be, and quite chunky too.

they were nice, he put them onlead when he saw me put mylo on.. but then they had a play with asbo, which he loved! i swear i think he thinks hes a gundog :lol: :lol:

the guy was amazed by my lot, and kept asking if asbo was fully grown :lol: but he was impressed when i said he was doing retrieval work and seemed quite chuffed that he was like a big dog :lol:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. nddogs

nddogs New Member

Name:
    Sophie
    GSPs are fab but then I'm bias, and they do vary in size and shape, like you say some are chunky but some are far from. And not wanting to miss the chance to put up pics...
    Here's my Bertie.:)
  4. x-clo-x

x-clo-x Member

Name:
    chloe
    he's gorgeous :007: the two i saw, one of them was a lot wider than yours, but the other one looked more like your boy. they were very nice looking dogs :grin:
  5. nddogs

nddogs New Member

Name:
    Sophie
    Thanks. Glad you like them sounded like a really nice chap you met too :grin:
  6. x-clo-x

x-clo-x Member

Name:
    chloe
    hopefully i will, first time ive seen him and ive lived here 6 years :lol: but who knows, he may pop up again. we dont get many dogs around here.
  7. Lulusmum

Lulusmum New Member

Name:
    Jules
    Asbo probably thinks hes' much bigger than he is. LOL. Its called confidence I think. Glad he had a good time.
  8. x-clo-x

x-clo-x Member

Name:
    chloe
    he definitely doesnt think hes a small dog who has no hair! he charges about with all the big dogs (his best friend is an akita) and he charges through the bushes and brambles, dives in the water like a retriever of some kind :lol: :lol:
  9. nddogs

nddogs New Member

Name:
    Sophie
    He sounds great :lol: I've only ever seen CCs at shows and I don't think you can tell what a breed/dog is really like at a show if that makes sense !
  10. x-clo-x

x-clo-x Member

Name:
    chloe
    i know what you mean :lol: although hes not a typical CC, from what other people say their CCs dont like water.. asbo loves it, id love another CC like him, one of his pups seems to be growing up like him which is nice :grin:
  11. nddogs

nddogs New Member

Name:
    Sophie
    Lovely another hooligan ! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
  12. Misty-Pup

Misty-Pup New Member

Name:
    Sarah x
    You need to come to my house and meet Moss, then you'll have met 3 gsp's!! :)

And Asbo can come and play with Breeze and the dummies! :)
  13. x-clo-x

x-clo-x Member

Name:
    chloe
    I so want to meet moss!! :007: And asbo would love that :lol: