More cuddles for Tikva! General Chat

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by Malka, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Pork1epe1 likes this.

More cuddles for Tikva!

Tikva was outside and all of a sudden did her "happy happy" bark - doing twirlies with her tail wagging like mad because she had seen the Mei Eden water delivery truck, and much to her delight it was her favourite delivery guy!

And sure enough she got her cuddles - he even remembered her name and talked to her - and happy happy was not the word. She was totally ecstatic and I am sure she thinks he only comes here for her. :lol:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    They are incredible aren't they? I'm sure Rosie has more friends than I have. :)
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Tikki is not a cuddle pup with me, although if I want a nanny nap she will curl up beside me, but she does love her head stroked, her ears twiddled and her throat rubbed, when I sing to her when I let her out of her crate in the mornings, and she always loves a head stroke and for me to sing to her during the day. If she is on the couch and I go past I just have to stroke her head and tell her that I love her. I cannot just go past her, can I.

If people knew they would think I am crazy [maybe I am?] but of course I have to tell her that I love her. And I am sure that she loves me, as much as a dog can love a human.

But there are certain men that she just lurves - and dances up on her hind legs until they bend down to make a fuss of her. She definitely prefers men! - but really that is good as she adores Ram and is always delighted to see him when he comes to weigh her for her Parkworm shot, give it to her, and nip her front nails if necessary. And give her a good physical check up in the process. He says she is cute and I guess he must be right. She is funny and she is cute - and nothing like any dog I have ever come across before.

She is just my little Tikki Tikki Tikva - that much too young pup who is now more than I could have wanted. And I love her so very very much.