Murphy (NI) posts from NIS thread General Chat

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by upallnight, Jun 1, 2010.

1. upallnight

upallnight New Member

Name:
    Valerie

Murphy (NI) posts from NIS thread

Seeing as we are all talking about NI's can you please help us find Murphy?? I know that all of you will understand just how devastated his owners are as he went missing at 4am Friday and hasn't been seen since!!!! There is a page on Pet Register and FB all dedicated to helping find Murphy.
    Please help and sorry for hijacking this thread, just the more people that know about MURPHY the better chance we have of finding him.
    thank you,
    Valerie
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    I really hope poor Murphy is found soon. I only saw him a few weeks ago and have known him since he was born :cry: :cry:
  4. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Hi Abbie.
    I thought you lived in Ireland Abbie? Is the dog in ireland then?
  5. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    No. Apparantly he has gone missing from Leicestershire. He was bred and owned by Sue who lives near us. He's a bit older than my Torin so will be just over 2 years old now.

I had no idea Sue had rehomed Murphy, so was very shocked to recognise his picture :cry:
  6. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Sue Sutton, Sutty on here?:-( I didnt think she was like that? She has rehomed a dog of her own after 2yrs? Im shocked.:-(
  7. upallnight

upallnight New Member

Name:
    Valerie
    I met Sue at the Scottish and she isn't "like that" Dawn. Sue is a lovely lady and we met Murphy at the show, Sue told us Murphy was going to live with someone (can't remember their name)and that they would bring him out of his shell as he was a bit of a timid boy. Sue isn't "like that" at all and will be devastated at Murphy going missing so please think about people's feelings in this as you don't know the whole story. Please be a bit more sensitive,
    Valerie x
  8. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Who the hell are you to tell me how to feel?:evil: When ANYONE rehomes a dog after 2yrs, I think claiming it will "bring him out of shell" is a bit far fetched, after all if Abbie is correct Sue bred him! I like Sue, I get on OK with her and she shares many of the same interests as I do, still, I am shocked she felt the need to rehome a dog after so long.
  9. upallnight

upallnight New Member

Name:
    Valerie
    If you wish to make any personal attacks on me please do so off this list. The main concern here is Murphy,
    Valerie
  10. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    I think the point Val was trying to make is that you dont know why he has been rehomed so to jump the gun and asume the worst was a bit off.

At 2 dogs are mature and maybe there was a conflict with the other dogs? Who knows why but i know sue and it must have been a hard choice to make and one that was the best for murphy in the long run.
  11. upallnight

upallnight New Member

Name:
    Valerie
    Exactly Rachel but seeing as Dawn is so sensitive she couldn't resist but make a judgement based on not knowing any of the facts.....
    Valerie
  12. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    Upallnight, you seem to have been doing a pretty good job yourself about judgements not based on facts, just think back a little at the post in which you replied to me, you obviously have a short memory, and remember your the one keeping asking questions about a breed you want but apparently know nothing of...
  13. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    Does'nt really matter what the facts are, you get rid of a dog so it can come out of its shell..wtf?

How comes its taken 2years to realise that, why cant the current owner work with the dog? whos to say it will come out of its 'shell' in a new home and not become worse, due to being in new surrondings and people..

If you ask me (as an out sider of the 'breed', who knows not one person personally)!! I would say its just an excuse to pass the dog on...Not that it matters what the 'breed' is because its bad practices in any.
  14. upallnight

upallnight New Member

Name:
    Valerie
    Inkliveeva I don't profess to know much about Northern Inuits and yes I ask questions as it's a way of leaning more about this breed.
    Please don't judge Sue on the words that I've written as I don't know all the facts on Murphy but I do know Sue wouldn't rehome just for the sake of it.
    Valerie
  15. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Facts speak for themselves. You breed a dog, you keep it for 2yrs, then somebody comes on a PUBLIC forum and tells you its because he was "timid" do me a favour! Why would you put it on THIS thread, its nothing to do with rehoming is it? Use the rescue section and doglost!
  16. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    LOL...

Soooo timid???? HUH>>is that in the breed standard???
  17. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    Isnt anything and everything in the NI standard? Must be as all NI's conform to standard.
  18. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    Mine doesn't :(

But I love him anyway :)
  19. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    I have to say Danielle, and no offence to anyone but that is exactly how I view it.
  20. upallnight

upallnight New Member

Name:
    Valerie
    Danielle with reference to some people missing the point the point is MURPHY is MISSING right now, that is the point for now.
    Valerie x

21. Lunakitty321

Lunakitty321 New Member

Name:
    Danielle
    And his missing BECAUSE he's terrified of people...hm