My Akita Inu in Vietnam Introductions

Discussion in 'Akita' started by dogily, Jul 19, 2018.

1. dogily

dogily New Member

Name:
    dogily

My Akita Inu in Vietnam

Hello everyone. I'm akita inu fan with 30 akita dogs in my Dogily.vn Kennel.
    Pls see my infor and leave some comment
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    Hi and welcome
    We have a Japanese Akita, pure white as the one in your photo
    His name is Yoji and we got him from a reputable dealer who actually won in many shows with Yojis grand parents
    He is 18 months now, boy oh boy we love him, but, the are complex aren’t they
    I’m looking forward to hearing all about some of your experiences
    Philippa
  4. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Dogily is now the leading importer of European best dog breeders in Vietnam, and we also directly select the precious germplasm with the world, European and national championship standards. Dogshow to breed directly at the Dogily Kennel farm in Vietnam.

After many years of operation, Dogily has built up a traditional cooperative relationship with the prestigious breeders in Europe as well as the construction of the Dogily Kennel Breeding Farm following the model of European farms in the process of nutrition and care and veterinary services. We will do everything we can to bring the best dog to the customer's home

https://translate.google.co.uk/tran...vn/tin-tuc/tin-tuc-dogily-kennel/&prev=search (Click on about us )

In other words you are a puppy farm.