My two darling Cav's Photos

Discussion in 'Cavalier King Charles Spaniel' started by moonbeams, Sep 12, 2007.

1. moonbeams

moonbeams New Member

Name:
    Raven

My two darling Cav's

Opps I think I posted my pics in the wrong place, never mind, I'll repost them here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. maebme

maebme New Member

Name:
    Margaret
    Oh - they are just delicious!:smt007
  4. zoeybeau1

zoeybeau1

Name:
    Toni
    there lovely ...
  5. naomicavaliers

naomicavaliers New Member

Name:
    Naomi
    They are adorable. :smt038
    Cavaliers are the best are they not.
    naomi
  6. moonbeams

moonbeams New Member

Name:
    Raven
    Thank you very much for your comments, I love the breed and have kept Cavs for over 20 years but sadly these pair will quite possibly be my last of this breed, due to the fact that it's really quite poor healthwise.

The little B&T (Pascha) I bought in Scotland to show and improve our line as our Cavs are more of the "older" type. Unfortunately she has several genetic defects, this includes Luxating patella (grade 3-4) in both back legs. Eye problems, skin problems and after an ear infection during the time these problems came up just a few weeks ago, shes now completely deaf in both ears and left with a slight head tilt.

I can't help but feel bitter that breeders will put money and showmanship before quality healthy breeding, and while I realise not all breeders are like this, sadly now, it seems to be more often than not the rule rather than the exception. And as such I can't see myself risking any more distressing situations such as the one I find myself in now.

The Tri dog however is happy and healthy and has no apparent genetic defects detectable by the vet, but isn't showable and wouldn't be recommended for breeding anything but pet quality because she doesn't meet up to the KC breed standard, she came from the last litter we will likely ever have, and we kept three pups from that one.
  7. Trixybird

Trixybird New Member

Name:
    Tracy
    Welcome to Dogsey, nice to have you on board. Lovely cavs you have and thanks for sharing them with us :grin:
  8. chelsea

chelsea New Member

Name:
    Jean
    Hi welcome to dogsey your cavs are lovely really yummie but then i would say that as i have cavs myself hope to see more pictures of your two.
  9. dollyknockers

dollyknockers

Name:
    n/a
    oh they are beautiful xxdk
  10. Vicki6344

Vicki6344

Name:
    Vicki
    Gorgeous! :D
    [​IMG]
  11. Inca

Inca New Member

Name:
    Mrs G
    truely yummy ...............
  12. wendyann

wendyann New Member

Name:
    Wendy
    Oh they are so so so beautiful!! have 2 myself, a tri and a ruby, I just adore the black and tan, maybe one day?!!!
  13. boobah

boobah New Member

Name:
    lorraine
    Gorgeous pics,they are both lovely,xxxxxxxxxx
  14. Petticoat

Petticoat New Member

Name:
    petticoat
    Aw!! You have two very gorgeous dogs!!!:smt007
    Welcome to Dogsey by the way!!:grin:
  15. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    Your two are just lovely....there is something about a Cavie that just warms your heart. I had a male years ago and he was a love.

I think they are the softest of dogs:)