Names for an NI General Chat

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by poser, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poser

poser New Member

Name:
    debbie

Names for an NI

hi, im new to this forum, so first id like to say hello to everyone. I own a gsd bitch (who i have just put up on critique my dog so feel free to!) called safety and yesterday i brought home my first NI boy who is absolutely fabulous! but the problem is i cant decide on a name for him! i like names that are a little bit unusual in name terms-such as safety. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Im going to take some pictures when he awakes from his snooze in dogdom!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
  4. poser

poser New Member

Name:
    debbie
    hi, i got him from a lady in dorset. She owns mum and grandma it was the bitchs first and only litter. It only took two years of research and searching for a suibtable litter to find him! his nickname is gobbldygook cause he makes that kind of noise when he wakes up lol- hope it doesnt stick!
  5. Muddiwarx

Muddiwarx Member

Name:
    Julie
    Neddy is a good name
  6. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    I cant pm you I am in Dorset where abouts is she?
  7. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    lol
    Whats her kennel affix?
    If he has a kennel name on his papers you can always use that i.e My oldest NI is called tikaani sunlight and her name is Shila which means flame plus she has yellow eyes so it all works well :lol:
  8. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Kato means river cant remember where I found it
  9. fatbelly

fatbelly New Member

Name:
    fatbelly
    Sorry for my ignorance but what is a NI?
  10. poser

poser New Member

Name:
    debbie
    A northern inuit. His breeder is from a place in between wareham and weymouth
  11. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
  12. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    I gather he doesn't have one?x
  13. poser

poser New Member

Name:
    debbie
    hope not lol- Ipaid more! i dont think it is as she was just outside wool (didnt want to say it on here but wont let me pm!) and he was from a litter of seven, 5 boys, 2 girls but the girls were reserved.
  14. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    How did you hear about her hun?
    Do you have a pedigree for your boy?
    And hey wheres the pics.
    I think when a breeder appears for a NI thats not heard of people will ask questions but only to further there knowledge.
  15. sutty

sutty New Member

Name:
    sue
    Enjoy your new baby, I hope you have many happy years together:grin:
  16. poser

poser New Member

Name:
    debbie
    hi, he has sansorella in his lines but his breeding but this is less important for me. The most important thing was to find a healthy, health tested litter from healthy parents brought up in good conditions/environment, which he is. I have now decided his name is hero...for now lol
  17. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    Hello and congrats on your new fur baby! My girl Ela is now 9 months old and she is called Elena after the only female werewolf in the Kelly Armstrong books! Here is a pic:

[​IMG]

The only reason people are asking so much about him is because there is a very dodgy breeder down south churing out dogs like no tomorrow.
  18. poser

poser New Member

Name:
    debbie
    shes gorgeous-my camera has decided to play up ill have to wait untill OH gets home to fix it-im not vey good at thin gs like that!
    Well i researched and searched for a breed for years i was on a waiting list for 18months before i got this pup. I dont think the breeder was like that as i got more of a third degree than she did!(which is only right) I saw all the paperwork for health tests etc.so now i am going to enjoy my pup- no more serious questions please cause i did not go in to this with my eyes closed!
  19. Lionhound

Lionhound

Name:
    Lorna
    Love the name Hero, cant wait for the cute puppy pics :)
  20. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    No worries i'm sure you did everything right, i was just trying to explain a little bit.

Hero is a nice name, very japanese (sp?) sounding. Looking forward to the pics, is he at the floppy ear stage yet? Your GSD bitch is stunning BTY :)
  21. poser

poser New Member

Name:
    debbie
    thankyou, everything about him is floppy lol. he is already best friends with my gsd he walks round with her tail in his mouth i got a great picture of it but will have to wait till later for the pics on here!
    I dont know if its japanese lol i jst thought as in (minature) hero lol and it goes quite nicely, safety and hero :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.