Newbie here Introductions

Discussion in 'Your Introductions' started by WhyDoPets, Oct 26, 2020.

1. WhyDoPets

WhyDoPets New Member

Name:
    Maria Gracia

Newbie here

Hello Everyone I am new here with my first post just wanted to say hello to all. I am a pet blogger and love to write about pets as per my experience as I own pets at home too.
    Whenever I need help I go to the forums. Today I found this forum and registered my account here. Let's shared the knowledge with each other.

Maria.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Susan Jones

Susan Jones New Member

Name:
    Midges Mum
    Hi I’m struggling to find how this works, I would like to ask if any dog owners have had their dogs cataracts removed, my shitzu will be 12 in January, he’s in good health but can’t see very well, he’s got cataracts on both eyes. He’s also a bit of a wimp and hates going to the vets, he shakes like a jelly whenever I have to take him. Any advice, pros and cons would be appreciated, I don’t know what to do for best.
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
  5. Phuztone

Phuztone New Member

Name:
    Chris
    Hello...I also new to the forum & I would like to talk to others about Yorkie behavior.
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
  7. Susan Jones

Susan Jones New Member

Name:
    Midges Mum
  8. Susan Jones

Susan Jones New Member

Name:
    Midges Mum
    Malka likes this.
    Thank you, I’m not good at technology I’m afraid, so I’ll try to do as you say
  9. Phuztone

Phuztone New Member

Name:
    Chris
    Malka likes this.
    Thanks Malka for your assistance!!
  10. Scottyoboy321

Scottyoboy321 New Member

Name:
    Scott
    Hello everyone my name is Scott i am completely new to this site and still trying to figure out how to post. I wanted some experience owners to tell me what they think. My first dog ever owned is penny she a pitbull mix I did her dna. She’s 6 months a 3 weeks. She’s 36 to 37 pounds. Will she keep growing and getting bigger she’s not very tall and in person looks very petite. I read that Pitbulls don’t stop growing for up to two years ? Is this true

Attached Files:

11. Queensland blue

Queensland blue Member

Name:
    S
    CaroleC likes this.
    Hi
    Hi Scott,

I know there’s differently built pit bulls out there , your pup looks ok to me.

in my personal experience, my male pit bull I had years ago was an agile type who grew to around 70 pounds , or 32 kg.

he grew taller until around 12 months of age , then he started to fill out.

he then grew until at least 2 1/2 years filling out maybe 3 years even maturing his features.

I could never make him fatter , he ate only what he wanted , was never a big eater and would then eat no more.

I remember thinking how skinny , really though lean muscly framed he was when young ,
    And if he was going to bulk up.

He certainly did , yet it was always wirey muscle .

I have a cattle cross pup at the moment at 11 months , and I don’t worry about how big any more ,
    I’ve seen it enough times now to know it’s wait and see .

I like medium size dogs personally.
    and size is not everything .