northern inuit society dog show Showing

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by juliekelham, May 29, 2007.

1. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie

northern inuit society dog show

june 3rd at gobions farm house,collier row,romford,essex. northern inuit classes, utonagan classes and fun classes,should be a really good weekend:grin: look forward to seeing some of you there.hopefully we wont be judging the wettest dog in show lol:lol:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Tracey381

Tracey381 New Member

Name:
    Tracey
    If last years anything to go by it should be a great weekend, ive had loads of Emails about camping even the possibility of a Tipee turning up (if delivered on time lol) so the saturday nights BBQ should be a giggle julie, we will just have to make sure everythings put up on saturday during the day incase of sore heads sunday morning (sue lol) :lol:
  4. kyektulu

kyektulu New Member

Name:
    kye
    Its a shame, I would've loved to make it but we wont be able to now...

A dozy lady ran into the back of our car the other day so it will be in a garage for a week... :cry:

Im gutted, hope everybody that goes has a great time, take piccys I would love to see them!
  5. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    what exactly are you trying to say tracey?????that my best mate sue would show herself up by drinking too much,and tell everyone how much she loves me and that im her best mate ever,and then follow that up with spewing up out the caravan window:grin: :grin: :grin: and then wake up with a sore head.:twisted: .no not sue lol
  6. sutty

sutty New Member

Name:
    sue
    how very dare you, i resent the inference that i might be a bit of a lush, i'll have you know i am a reformed character and dont touch alcohol these days, (except baileys and fat sams and sambuka and red wine and the occasional pint of lager andthose delicious vodka drinks we had from the warehouse and southern comfort and lemonade and black russians ) so there, i am gonna be totally teetotal this show:grin:
  7. angelmist

angelmist New Member

Name:
    Kate
    PMSL!!!!!!
  8. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Name:
    Corrie
    At least I won't be the only one embarassing myself then :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm looking forward to this show, but I need loads of details. Camping fees (if any) what do I need to bring, apart from myself and Luca. As you may of guessed, this is my first camping trip, and I don't have a clue :roll: :lol:

What time do I have to be there? I don't want to turn up and be the only sober one there :shock: :lol: :lol:
  9. IanTaylor

IanTaylor

Name:
    Ian
    I'll be there too... so anyone who wishes to donate a cuppa coffee (black 1 sugar) or a nice cold beer... feel free to approach :lol:
  10. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Name:
    Corrie
  11. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    you can turn up anytime on the saterday,you dont need to book ,bring a tent,a bit of food to chuck on the bbq, and plenty of alcohol.
    any prizes for the raffle will be gratefully recived.
    apart from that enjoy
  12. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    there will be plenty of beerfor the evening:lol: and gallons of black coffee for the sunday morning:shock:
  13. IanTaylor

IanTaylor

Name:
    Ian
    That should keep me going then.... dunno what everyone else will do though :lol: :lol:
  14. Tracey381

Tracey381 New Member

Name:
    Tracey
    Lots of food lots of booze Oh and remember to bring your wellies :roll: :lol:
  15. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    tracey ive promised everyone lots of sunshine
  16. Tracey381

Tracey381 New Member

Name:
    Tracey
    :lol: They are for the welly throwing contest on saturday night :lol: :mrgreen:
  17. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Name:
    Corrie
    Thanks Julie :grin: :grin: I got Tracey's email this morning too so at least I know what's going on :grin:

As for wellies, I don't have a pair, but I do have thigh waders (long wellies to you non fishing folk) I suppose I could bring them :shock: Might not be a good idea to chuck them about though, I wouldn't want to be responsible for any casualties :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  18. kyektulu

kyektulu New Member

Name:
    kye
    Aww everyone chatting about this is making me really, really jealous that we cannot go!

*curses under her breath*

Maybe I could hijack a car or something... :p
  19. claudeen

claudeen New Member

Kylie, have you thought about asking for a lift. Last year Kate Shaw got a lift down from Manchester. We are actully travelling down on thursday and staying with some friends on the way, otherwise we could have made some room.
  20. Kristina

Kristina New Member

Name:
    Kris
    We might be coming too if i can find the tent lol. Quick question are we bringing food/booze to be shared or just for ourselves? Also what time is the show going on til on sunday? (we might need to be somewhere sunday evening)
  21. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    you can bring food for yourselfs or you can bring something to be chucked on the bbq with everything else,its up to you,will be nice to see vienna and murphy.
    cant say what time it will finish depends on how many dogs there are to judge and the weather,but come anyway even if you have to leave early.