Please help share the story of my almost 5 month old pup Discussions

Discussion in 'Dalmatian' started by Ellieepalms, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Ellieepalms

Ellieepalms New Member

Name:
    Ellie

Please help share the story of my almost 5 month old pup

Hello,
    My almost 5 month old Dalmatian, Floydd, has been though so much in his little life so far. He is currently in a very vulnerable state due to various heart complications of currently unknown causes.
    Floydd is currently in ICU at a pet hospital and is being given drugs that are attempting to keep his heart in a stable state, but keeps having moments when his heart is too fast for the drugs to lower it back to a sensible level, which is very dangerous.
    We would also like to recognise the importance of checking your puppy is healthy and from a trusted breeder!
    The link below will tell you all about our journey, please take you time to read it:
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/helpfloyddsheart

Please share this link; all support is gratefully appreciated. We just want to see our little boy get better.
    Thank you so so much for your time, have a good day.

Attached Files:

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
    Hi - have you thought about contacting a rescue or charity in your area? Or asking people you know personally?

Unfortunately there are so many scams around that anyone unrelated or unconnected to random requests for money should exercise caution.
  4. Ellieepalms

Ellieepalms New Member

Name:
    Ellie
    I've shared it on my personal facebook, instagram (@Ellieepalms) and twitter (elliee_palmer).
    Sorry, I'm quite new to forums and didn't realise that would be the case.
    However, I can assure you this is no scam, just a share would be greatly appreciated!
    We also want to elaborate on the issue of non reputable breeders and the importance of finding a good and trust worthy one.
    Thank you though :)
  5. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Poor boy. I hope you find an answer to his problem soon.
  6. Ellieepalms

Ellieepalms New Member

Name:
    Ellie
    Thank you so much, we just went to see him and he's been battling his superventricular tachycardia for 2 hours and hasn't responded fully to the treatment, hope he can pull through this episode of it.
  7. Ellieepalms

Ellieepalms New Member

Name:
    Ellie
    I believe people should always be cautious with money and the internet, however I don't know how I can fully portray how real and awful this is to you.
    Take a moment to look at my instagram and page, I'm sure this will reassure you.
    Thank you though.