Pug pics please!! Photos

Discussion in 'Pug' started by grommit, Nov 5, 2008.

1. grommit

grommit New Member

Name:
    clare

Pug pics please!!

Hi,

Just met a gorgeous little pug at a local supermarket and fell head over heels for her! Just wondering if any of you pug owners could post some pics and make my day!

Thank you xx

Oops just realised i should have probably posted this in the pics section, can you move it mods? sorry :-(
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2008
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. grommit

grommit New Member

Name:
    clare
  4. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Jessica on here has 3 pugs, Richard pup should be about ready to start his showing career about now, Im sure she will post some pics for you when she sees this.
  5. Loki's mum

Loki's mum Member

Name:
    Gill
    My OH secrectly wants a pug. He pretends he's all 'I only like BIG dogs' but he fell in love with one on Dog Borstal that Mic Martin got doing agility and stuff. I will get him one for his 40th maybe...:p
  6. Rookgeordiegirl

Rookgeordiegirl New Member

Name:
    Jeanette
    With any luck here is Oz[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]MG]

Im sure you will get quite a few Pug pics:grin:
  7. marygiles

marygiles New Member

Name:
    Mary
    Patsy Pug-----pics for you .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  8. grommit

grommit New Member

Name:
    clare
    Thank you all soo much! I've been at work all day and couldnt wait to get home and see if anyone had posted!

They are all such honeys! Soo cute. The last pic made me giggel because i hadnt scrolled all the way down so didnt see the caption - it just looked like the little wee pug was thinking of one of my greyhounds!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: We have 2 greyhounds here but i'd love to have a pug in my life at some point in the future. :049: :049:

Also love the pic of the poor little oz being used as a cushion by the other dog!! comfy tummy!
  9. Jessica

Jessica New Member

Name:
    Jessica
    Glad you found my thread grommit! :lol: I was gonna try and dig out some pics for you but there ya go! Theres pics on my "spare" website wildbriars.co.uk if you want to check them out, theres all sorts on there :grin:
  10. grommit

grommit New Member

Name:
    clare
    Thanks for telling me about the website. I'm smitten all over again :grin: :grin:
    I really need one (or more he he! :grin: ) of those little faces in my life. Gorgeous. :049:
  11. SKing87

SKing87 New Member

Name:
    sarah
    i just lost my two pug boys to an ex partner... long story... breaks my heart to talk about it :(

BUT yeah! haha, they truly are an amazing breed, people shouldnt pay attention to all the bull splurged out through the media, theyre brilliant... a world without pugs would be a lonely and boring one indeed!

gorgeous pictures by the way, absolutely stunning