Shampoodle Grooming

Discussion in 'Poodle (Standard)' started by Malka, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Janet and Bonni like this.

Shampoodle

How would you fancy a dog that required four hours of grooming to turn it from this

[​IMG]

to this!

[​IMG]

Link SHAMPOODLE
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Bonni

Bonni Member

Name:
    Bonni
    :007: beautiful dog
  4. katygeorge

katygeorge Member

Name:
    katy
    i wouldnt. im not a fan of grooming
  5. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Malka likes this.
    I actually prefer the dog in the first pic :D :lol:
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    So do I! - he looks so happy enjoying himself as a dog and not a show object. :D
  7. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Mind you he looks like he is enjoying posing very much in the second pic too Malka :lol: but my OCD would kick in and I'd worry about a hair being out of place. At least in the first photo he's meant to be messy :081:
  8. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    Lovely dog but not for me. I like my dogs to be of the "drip and dry" variety! :rolleyes:
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I once wrote on my blog the story of how to shower Little One. Pereg has gotten to the age of 5ΒΌ without ever having been showered!

And no, she does not smell! :p
  10. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    I now have Pepe clipped VERY short all over - not so much as a pom pom in sight! He did look glorious with a long coat beautifully brushed, but not so magnificent when he came out of the canal and/or mud. Which was every day. So now when he's just been clipped he looks more like a pointer than a poodle.
  11. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Not for me all that grooming, but its lovely to see him enjoying life as a dog should.
  12. tattoogirl73

tattoogirl73 New Member

Name:
    jayne
    i love ricky :049::049: i was well chuffed when he won bis at crufts, especially after seeing the video of him running round in the fields the same morning. tricky hates being groomed. even more so after she was butchered last time :mad: i just have her clipped short to stop her getting brambles stuck in her coat.
  13. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Oh, the hours I've spent picking things stuck in the long coats of dogs! When Bogie the cocker spaniel was overdue for a clipping he disappeared, as he always does, into the undergrowth following an exciting smell. After several minutes I realized he hadn't caught us up, and went back to find him completely tangled up and stuck. I was covered in scratches by the time I freed him, and made an appointment at the groomers as soon as I got home!