Some items that will help dogs Health

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by 6JRT's, Mar 28, 2015.

1. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    CaroleC likes this.

Some items that will help dogs

I posted a ramp that turns to step in someone else's forum, but this got me thinking on what other aids there are for dogs & I was very surprise on just how many aids there is available for our dogs.
    41scbepxaql.jpg imagesRXX5LR2X.jpg images.jpg images1.jpg images0V4U8M0F.jpg
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    There are also dog stair lifts & special harnesses too
    images6QTOD3EL.jpg imagesLH0RNH27.jpg
  4. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    6JRT's likes this.
    The stairlift looks a bit precarious, but I'm sure that the underbelly support would be really useful - much easier to handle than a towel.
  5. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    There's this type
    Doting dog owners in West Yorkshire were so concerned about their dogs struggling to make it upstairs they installed a £1,500 dog stair lift.
    imagesKXA2AJBK.jpg
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Much as I appreciate that these are for dog who really need them, it should be recognised that there are many of such things that should be but are not, available for humans unless you have the money to pay for them.
  7. lovemybull

lovemybull Member

Name:
    Opheila
    6JRT's likes this.
    [​IMG]

This is totally awesome. I wish I could make it magically appear in our backyard. We have steps leading to a concrete stoop that has another short set of steps. Sophie with her long legs can get to the ground in two leaps. When Callie gets his surgery any step will be a challenge. The problem we have are the steps inside. A ramp outside is pretty easy to construct. But the staircase is too narrow for any stair lift contraptions and the harnesses with the handles might work for a lighter dog but Callie is 60lbs of solid pup, most of which is in his head and chest. It's going to be tricky anyway ya slice it.