Stumpy Tail/ Belgian Malinois?? Introductions

Discussion in 'Your Introductions' started by Ccurtiss37, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Ccurtiss37

Ccurtiss37 New Member

Name:
    Clay

Stumpy Tail/ Belgian Malinois??

Has anyone ever heard of such a cross? I think we have stumbled upon the ultimate cowboy companion. In 3 days an 11 month old pup that was abused, neglected, and starved has totally bonded to me. Follows me everywhere! He was returned to us in a kind of forceful way. My old dog Tank was the creator of our little bloodline and about four days ago I buried him. I was so lucky to get a pup. Almost in the same way I got Tank. Scout is my new best friend. His brother is a phenomenal herding dog. His first day around any critter he had the job of bringin a herd of horses out of the brush. A freshly foaled mare and a stud in the mix. Never had to use a command. He rounded them all up, put them in a gate with no lane or alley. Kind of like a pocket. Then through a square pen into a round pen. Then went right to slowly circling them and when his master swung a rope towards a horse he cut them out. When all was done he just laid by his owner who was visiting with an 83 year old rancher who couldn’t believe what he just saw. We were on that ranch about a half hour. We all left with smug grins and chuckling. Someone please help me out with establishing this bloodline. The pups from this litter were only sold for $1500. We had no idea what we stumbled onto. And yes we are throwin short tails. When the family gets together they play like coyotes and pop their teeth and sing and talk. It’s crazy.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!