The Pitbull Problem BSL

Discussion in 'American Pit Bull Terrier' started by Sal, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Sal

Sal New Member

Name:
    sally

The Pitbull Problem

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Biff

Biff

What an absolute shame for them dogs. Poor Poor things.

That footage paints a very graphic picture, and just goes to show the comparision between responsible and irresponsible ownership.
  4. Shirleyc

Shirleyc New Member

Name:
    Shirley
    Couldnt watch it, I really, really hate all this. Its such a shame. :(
  5. Sara1210

Sara1210 New Member

Name:
    Sara
    Ive seen it before :cry:

Its sickening :evil:
  6. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Name:
    Corrie
    An incredibly powerful video :-(

I have seen the graphic pics before, but not this video. I've posted pics a few weeks ago showing just how soppy PB's are. They're definatly a dog that I'd put with kids, they're more protective over kids than any of my lot are and love getting involved in whatever kids are doing. To have a PB in your family is like having another human child :roll: :lol:

It's just a shame not everyone shares the same views as I do :cry:
  7. Clair

Clair New Member

Name:
    CLAIR
    oh my god,wot sick b*******s would do that 2those poor dogs.
    that video was awful.oh those poor things
  8. dollyknockers

dollyknockers

Name:
    n/a
    that was awful i cudn watch it any longer im in tears at the disgusting appaling way these poor animals are treated and they call it sport the ******** who put these poor animals threw such in humane cruelty should be the ones bein handed over to the police to be murdered not the poor unfortunate animals they have trained to behave in such a manner they are sick twisted vindictive evil calous ppl ,and im sorry if that seems harsh but no animal pit bull or otherwise deserves to be treated in that manner :x
  9. Vodka Vixen

Vodka Vixen New Member

Name:
    Jules
    Ok so i'm in tears now, thats was horrible and thank god for the pics at the end.

My OH owned a pit bull before the ban came into force, lovely soppy thing he was, this really hits a nerve for me as he was taken away by the police and destroyed at the age of 18 months due to someone reporting him as a danger. He was a danger to no one and did not deserve to lose his life :evil: :evil:
  10. Stamford

Stamford New Member

Name:
    Steve
    Sal the pictures at the end say it all.A lovely breed we know,and to those who can treat any animal like those first pictures deserves to be treated the same.When i watch videos like this,i have never more prayed that the words "what goes around,comes around" are true.
  11. random

random New Member

Name:
    Kel
    I've seen it before too, it's not the worst video out there either but it still makes me cry.

I also cried at white fang last week, where they made him into a fighter. :shock:

Ok so i'm a wimp when it comes to dogs being mistreated, I could quite easily do the same to their 'handlers'. The thing I find most disturbing is these people KNOW that their dogs love and respect them, and will fight to the death FOR THEM, and they have no morals against using them for that, as a tool. Does that not scream out, MENTALLY DERANGED?! Yet the dog still gets punished, and the person doesn't.

If your tool gets taken away, what do you do? Buy another. That's all they will do.
  12. Stamford

Stamford New Member

Name:
    Steve
    So true Kel,like i have said time and again,the authorities punish the wrong end of the lead.