This is Malka/Juli General Chat

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by Tikva, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Tikva

Tikva New Member

Name:
    Juli

This is Malka/Juli

I have a new computer and I cannot get onto Breedia because it does not recognise me or my email address, so have had to register under Tikki's name. I have contacted both Azz and the Mods to please help me get back in under my long-held Malka account, so hopefully they can.

After all these years I really do not want to go back to being a newbie, as I am sure you will all understand.

I already hate this new computer. :mad:

Juli & Tikki Tikva
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    New computers always take time to get used to Juli. I'm sure once you do it will be fine.

I've had to change accounts on more than one site for the same problem when I've had a new machine. It's so frustrating
  4. Tikva

Tikva New Member

Name:
    Juli
    It is not a matter of getting used to a new computer Chris, it is just that even though Effi did transfer my files from the old one, well so he said, but most things have gone - one of which is my Breedia account. Strange that I managed to get straight in on the loan computer without having to log in, but not on this one, and when I tried to log in my password was rejected.

So I tried again and said I had forgotten my password - got the message to fill in email address, do the CAPTCHA - first got a message saying an email had been sent - but no email appeared although there was an email that was blocked because it was spam, but it could not have been from Breedia.

Tried yet again and got a message that I was unknown.

But I had been a member of Dogsey for as long as I can remember, and have been on Breedia since Azz first started it. I think the problem is that I was then registered under one of Azz's dogseymail.com accounts and he stopped supporting them a few years back. So I had to re-register as a new member under Tikki's name, reckoning that you would all realise it was me.

There is no way I want to lose my Malka account and start all over again. Not after all these years.

And I have lost ALL my photographs, ALL my bookmarks, and I dread to think what else.
  5. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Oh dear! I hate new equipment, and do hope you can recover your lost information. I would be heartbroken to lose my photos. Are there any back-up versions on the cloud? Mine seem to get backed up on there automatically, but I'm not sure how you would access them though!
  6. Tikva

Tikva New Member

Name:
    Juli
    If there were back-up photographs on the cloud, they ain't dere now. I cannot even find Picasa, let alone the pictures I had on TinyPic and PhotoBucket. I had to go through the photographs I posted on Breedia to find one as an avatar, so I picked the tiny scrap that Tikki was!

As for my bookmarks... I would not have bookmarked things unless I wanted to keep them and they have all gone. Nearly everything important has gone.

What I cannot get my head round is the fact that Breedia recognised me on the loan computer without having to log on, and yet I was asked to log on on this new computer. But it did not recognise my password and I could not change it. :(
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  7. Tikva

Tikva New Member

Name:
    Juli
    Just testing...
    [​IMG]
  8. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Doesn't your email account have a spam folder that you can access, Juli? I'd be lost if mine didn't as some of the stuff I get goes straight into the folder without me even knowing it so I check every now and then to make sure I haven't missed anything important
  9. Tikva

Tikva New Member

Name:
    Juli
    The spam folders both my IP email account and my Domain mailbox account are empty. As for the Local folder on my IP account, which had all emails from the computer I had prior to the one that has just had to be replaced, that one is totally empty so everything that had been on that, has just gone.

I have just been re-setting passwords on just about everything with no trouble at all. The only one that would not let me was Breedia.

It is not the end of the world, true, but after 9,385 Posts, 6,128 Likes, and 1,765 Trophy Points - why should I have to lose all those? And why could I automatically get into Breedia as Malka on the loan computer without having to log in, but not be able to on this new computer of mine?

It is totally illogical and I am really unhappy about it.
  10. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    You seemed like you needed a few likes, to replace the lost ones, so I gave you a few.

Hopefully Azz can sort it all out for you and you can access your old account soon
  11. Tikva

Tikva New Member

Name:
    Juli
    Marc, you are a total angel - thank you so much!
    [​IMG]
  12. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Yaaayyy - I am back as the real me - many thanks to Azz!

[​IMG]