Tikva has had a really happy day General Chat

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by Malka, May 29, 2018.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli

Tikva has had a really happy day

The little flirt has had cuddles from three different men today! Well, she will stand on her hind legs and dance so what are they supposed to do?

The first one was a Mei Eden water delivery guy who she had never seen before but she recognises the truck and the overalls the guys wear. So she danced for him and he is a dog lover so knelt down to pet and cuddle her! :) Then he apologised to her and said he had a lot more deliveries to do so he had to get back to work!

The second was the sort-of middle-aged techie from my emergency service, who turned up to check my speaker/amplifier and button as apparently it kept playing up at their end. All OK - probably playing up as there have been a few, brief, power outages - only seconds long but it disrupts the signal. Or something. He knows Tikki and she knows him, so it was more petting and cuddles for her.

Then this evening Amit, my optician, turned up with my monthly chronic meds. Why does my optician get them for me? Same reason he sorted out my new Isracard as the new one the bank sent got lost in the post. Got that cancelled, got another new one sent to my branch, not to me, then collected it for me when they telephoned him. They had given him a form for me to sign to confirm I wanted him to act on my behalf, and he made sure that all my standing orders would be transferred to the new card.

Long long story but his wonderful mother was my first optician here, so I have known him and his brothers since they were little boys - and he has sort of decided to help me as he would have helped his mother. And Tikki absolutely adores him.

And I am sure that Tikki Tikva is still glowing from all the petting and cuddles she has had today
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Rosie is also having a cuddle fest this week. It's bank holiday here so she has loads of new people to look cute for and get cuddles as well as her regulars. She never bothers them until they either talk to her or approach her directly. It always amazes me how many never bother to ask first which can be a bit of a pain if we are in the middle of eating breakfast :)