Training- Pics/vids Photos

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Natasha, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Natasha

Natasha New Member

Training- Pics/vids

Thought it be best to create a new thread, so we can post pics and videos here. Know matter how good or bad we think they are :grin:

Sorry my pictures are not very exciting but its the best I could do today :?

Pick up
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Have we finished? Im ready to go again :lol:
    [​IMG]

Taken the other day
    Training in the rain :roll:
    [​IMG]

Training in the dark :shock: Im must be nuts :lol:
    [​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. amts

amts New Member

Name:
    AnneMette
    Aww he´s great Nat. And I must say he has a much better grip on the dummy there than on the canvas :grin:

I cant wait til Ally´s out of season and I can start training and working her again. I think you have seen all my pics and videos by now so I wont bore you with them :lol:
  4. bellaluna

bellaluna New Member

Name:
    Jeanette
    Great pics Nat:)

Oscar's getting really good:)
  5. Natasha

Natasha New Member

Thanks AM, yes the canvas ones are not very good compared to the one one you got him so we dont really use them now :roll: And because there so wide he doesnt want to mess around with them :)

Just because Ive seen your pics doesnt mean others have ;-) Be a sport and put them up, I cant get bored of Ally :grin:

Thanks J, glad you think so.
    I tried to load some videos on a hosting site for you, but there taking ages to load and when they finally did it said unable to load video :x
    I will try again and if they dont I will try sending them you by email, that way its less :blush: for me too, noone wants to see me in them :lol:
  6. bellaluna

bellaluna New Member

Name:
    Jeanette
    oooh yes, videoes:)

I cant wait to see:)

And if you want just email them to me..

I know what you mean about embarrasing:)
  7. amts

amts New Member

Name:
    AnneMette
    Am gonna pm the mods about splitting the thread up :grin:

We can take your q´s there ok :grin:
  8. Natasha

Natasha New Member

Thanks J he is getting quite good now, and that was the first time we had used the whistle :shock: so I was very pleased he took to it like he did.
    Have you began to use the whistle now?
  9. bellaluna

bellaluna New Member

Name:
    Jeanette
    I've tried it a few times.. But this week we are concentrating on our obedience test on sunday:)

I do bring the whistle out with me on walks and I use it, just to get her used to it.
  10. amts

amts New Member

Name:
    AnneMette
    With Ally being in season and all it hasnt been much training or working we have gotten around to.
    But now she´s finally ready to start up again and the past days I´ve made her do some easy marks and sent outs.

Today i wanted to get her back in gear so after work I threw 10 dummies on the field next to where I have the ponies. Thought I´d make her do a small search :twisted: :lol:

She did excellent and is completly knacked now :lol:
    Sadly I dont get off work til late and I dont have lights on in the field :roll:
    So my video isnt easy to watch and its also short as I wanted to support her the best I could after a long break of 3 weeks.

But hopefully you can still spot her and get the idea :grin:

Getting started again
  11. bellaluna

bellaluna New Member

Name:
    Jeanette
    I could just hint her roaming around:) And then coming back with the dummy:)

Good girl Ally:)
  12. Natasha

Natasha New Member

This is getting so annoying now :x nearly every video I cant watch, it loads but turns purple and green so you cant view it :-(
    But it sounds like she did brill 10 dummys way to go Ally :grin:
  13. amts

amts New Member

Name:
    AnneMette
    Guess its my turn to show some pics?

Went to the field just outside our door to try out a new object to retrieve.
    It was very windy and also raining a bit but I think she did well.

We deff need to work more on the stop whistle as it seems someones ears arent working when mum is far away - could be the wind but I doubt it :roll:

Walking back after placing the object:
    [​IMG]

Waiting to be sent and OMG I´m in the pic :shock: :lol: (but its blurry so I dont mind ;-) )
    [​IMG]

Holding a dummy:
    [​IMG]

I have more pics but cant put them on here, so if anyone wants them, pm or mail me and I´ll sent them :grin:
  14. Ruthlynn

Ruthlynn New Member

Name:
    Ruth
    She's looking great Amts!! When we lived in the grounds of Battle Abbey, Murph was great at picking things up and returning them....didn't work with food though!:roll:
  15. bellaluna

bellaluna New Member

Name:
    Jeanette
    Wow AM

Great pics, thanks:)

She is doing really good:)

Well great in my opinion:)

J
  16. Willow

Willow New Member

Name:
    Willow
    They're great ! Wish I had a field opposite my door ! :(

We went training today at the 'traditional trainers' place today but we had a fantastic time :D Nothing went wrong. No pics though as it was pouring with rain and we were in heavy woods :(

She's doing great Amts :D
  17. RobK

RobK New Member

Name:
    Robert
    Great pics Amts!!
  18. Natasha

Natasha New Member

Great pics Amts she is a star, Im sure she will soon pick up on the stop whistle again. Really lucky having those fields right by you :grin:
  19. Willow

Willow New Member

Name:
    Willow
    Great pics and I like the movie !