Update Health

Discussion in 'Shar Pei' started by Karen87, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Karen87

Karen87 Member

Name:
    Karen

Update

Not posted for a while! Little chunk weighed 15.7kg on the 21st of December. He also went on a play date with his brother and sister on the same day. Was only a little bit smaller than his brother in height and considerably bigger than his sister due to her not being fed properly and was returned to the breeder in a sorry state. On the plus side she is happy in her home now and is gaining weight.
    Chester has now learnt to get on the bed by himself today so there are going to be quite a few rude awakenings I reckon. We are now fully house broken and are currently trying to stop him jumping up, it's going quite well up to now. He's a good boy just a typical stubborn little man haha!

Attached Files:

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Karen87 likes this.
    Chester sounds a real character, glad hes doing well.
  4. Karen87

Karen87 Member

Name:
    Karen
    Oh he is!! You should've seen him earlier while I was trying to change the bedding! It was all a game to him haha!
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Karen87 likes this.
    Ah yes - once they get up on the bed... Tikva sleeps in a crate at the foot of my bed - she is happy and I am happy not having to share my bed any more! Chester sounds that he is doing so well - more photographs please.
  6. Karen87

Karen87 Member

Name:
    Karen
    6JRT's likes this.
    He does still sleep on the sofa though so that's a good thing. He's getting so big now!

Attached Files: