Vet says little nodule is probably from injection Discussions

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by who owns who, Oct 7, 2018.

1. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc

Vet says little nodule is probably from injection

Besides taking Katie Mae to the vet for the soft poop issue I also wanted the vet to check a nodule I found on her back, near her shoulder blade that I found a few nights ago. He was going to needle it to see what it was but it was both a little deep and also it moves around a bit. He thinks it may be from an injection she got when being spayed. He said let’s check it again in a month. It’s not an abscess. She was spayed a month ago so I’m surprised I just found it if it’s from an injection from then. He didn’t seem overly concerned and didn’t want to do an invasive procedure if it’s unnecessary. I do remember finding something like this on one of the dogs (don’t remember which one) after getting an injection and it went away over time so hopefully that’s all it is..
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    When my daughter was a baby - 48 years ago! - she had one of those nodules in her bum cheek, following her triple antigen injection.
    Just a thought, I used to be able to feel Mia the Lurcher's microchip, and I'm pretty sure that I have occasionally felt Merry's too.
  4. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    It’s not her microchip, that’s in a different spot, he checked