Walkies General Chat

Discussion in 'Dalmatian' started by marianda24, Nov 26, 2005.

1. marianda24

marianda24 New Member

Name:
    Gill

Walkies

Hey can I just share our delight at having taken our little spotty girl out today for the first time on the lead.

Let me explain why it is such a momentous occasion and, Lottie if your reading this please bear with me as I know you are sick of hearing this!!!!

Our black spotted puppy, Thornton was taken very ill in July, just 2 days before he was allowed out on the lead and we were TOLD never to walk him as it would be too much for him. He never did recover and every time he went out he had to be carried.

Along came Phoebe at 8 weeks old to help us through our grief and today we were able to take her out - something we have waited months to do.

We had such a great time. she walked really well although was a little nervous and she even had about 10 minutes running about off the lead with our other dog, Sophie. We were only out about 20 minutes but what a peaceful afternoon we have had!!!!!!!! Both dogs have snoozed the afternoon away
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Lottie

Lottie New Member

Name:
    Lottie
    Gill, I've only just seen this, and it's very late but I wanted to reply anyway!

How wonderful! I know that you'll have taken her out lots since, but I'm sure you'll never forget that momentous occasion! I'm chuffed to rocks for you :D

Keep that memory forever because it's probably one of the best feelings you will have with her. You'll have lots more acheivements to come, but that was your first big thing - so never forget it :grin:
  4. hallie_j

hallie_j

Name:
    hallie
    thats great!!!!
  5. novavizz

novavizz New Member

Name:
    Kaz
    Glad you have had a lovely walk - may it be the first of many.

So pleased you have your little Pheobe to help you through your sadness.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: