what is he? ID this breed/mix

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by omfgcrystal, Oct 23, 2008.

1. omfgcrystal

omfgcrystal New Member

Name:
    omfgcrystal

what is he?

Hello everyone.

well i am just wondering what another terrier owner, might think my puppy is? it's a little hard to REALLY tell since he is only 12 weeks now..? i have pics of 2 of his sisters as well.. he is full brown.. and the people i got him from tell me he is "jack russel/min pin/ BOXER" are you kidding me? ahah

so i was just seeking out other terrier owners in hopes to put this theory to shame. or figure it all out!!

thank you. :)

.go here for his pictures.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. hades

hades New Member

Name:
    lexus
    Very hard to tell because he is so young!
    I can see min pin and russel in him though, I guess you'd probly know if he had any boxer in him when he gets abit older through height and build?
    Great looking pup though...hes a wee cracker!
  4. omfgcrystal

omfgcrystal New Member

Name:
    omfgcrystal
    lol. thank you. he's a veryyyyyyyy smart dog too. good listener, and sometimes a button pusher. his other sister has all white spots on her under belly and that white line down her face like a boxer does but with the light grey spots....
  5. hades

hades New Member

Name:
    lexus
    Did they tell you what breed or mix the dam and sire was?
    Eg.. (mum, boxer) (dad, min pin/russel mix)???
    Or did they not say?

Have you got any close up face pic to post on here?
    He is a great looking dog...cant wait to dee how he grows!
  6. omfgcrystal

omfgcrystal New Member

Name:
    omfgcrystal
    no, it's along story.. we all got these puppys from this GROSS lady who was a total liar.. said he was wormed, shots bla bla and that she was raising them and gave the mom away.. come to find out.. off the site i got him from... she was a total liar! she got the puppys for free from some girl (whom i found the friend of who has his sister) and she sold them all for profit after telling her she had a farm and wanted to raise them or something... he was in HORRIBLE shape. he was the last one out of like.. 7 or 8 puppies i guess.... anyway, fleas really bad, worms, dehydrated just pooooooor shape... thankfully my motherinlaw back home in RI where i am from is a vet.. so she sent me mass amounts of free stuff and antibotics for him... to get back to the point... the lady had them listed as "jack russel/boxer/min pin" but i dont understand how you can mate a lizard with a elephant? lol. maybe it is possible.

after finding the friend of the girl who ORIGINALLY owned the puppies.. she told me the mom was def a terrier (she thinks jack russel) andt he dad was a mut i guess of boxer min pin.. but im still not sure.

his paws are pretty big.. non min pin/ chiuhua type.his hind is beefy and he has a puff to his walk.. alost bow legged... his eyes are smaller and a greenish brown... so i have no idea
  7. omfgcrystal

omfgcrystal New Member

Name:
    omfgcrystal
    [​IMG]

that's the best shot of his face i have
  8. hades

hades New Member

Name:
    lexus
    She sounds like a right money grabbing evil b!tch!:evil:

First off, you could never breed a elephant with a lizard :lol: there a total different species....could you imagine a LIZAPHANT!:lol: ;-)
    You can though mate a dog that is a different breed because they are actually still the same species k9, even a wolf and dog can actually have pups..NOT to say any of that is a good idea or to go out and do it!

From your pics I can see defo min pin in him and maybe russell at the moment I cant see any boxer in him.
    Not to say that there's not, but me personally at the moment cant see it in him.
    He is still very young and will change alot so really it is vey early to know.
    Also if the lady lied about what she did..whats to say she didnt make up what she thought he was?

None of this really matters at the end of the day...hes your pup now and he is a stunning one!
    You have helped him get back into health and you love him, and he will be a loyal, loving, friend to you for life, thats all that matters!

There should be some other people on here soon maybe they can tell you what breeds they can see in him to?
    I would still say though untill hes abit older it is gonna be difficult to tell!

Cant wait to see him grow and see some more pics of him hes a little star!!!:)
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2008
  9. MistyBlue

MistyBlue

Name:
    no
    what about a border terrier cross jack russell? cross........!

i have seen a pug cross german shepherd....so nothing surprises me anymore!
    but i doubt that it is boxer cross jack russell.........!

he is mega cute though! :D
  10. catrinsparkles

catrinsparkles New Member

Name:
    catrin
    Very cute, but no idea what's in your pup. I think she has lurcher face/ears!