What on earth??? Controversial

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Reisu, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Reisu

Reisu New Member

Name:
    Lauren

What on earth???

http://wolfhavenspiritofthepast.webs.com/

So, according to these experts wolves are..
    Felines, not canines.
    Hypoallergenic, because they don't shed skin particles. They dont get fleas due to their thick skin and cant have flea products used on them because they have fur instead of hair (????), but they do get agressive and wormy when they eat raw meat. They also can soak up moisture through their skin, so when they get a tick on them it shrivels up and dies, therefore eliminating the tick problems on your land (wonder what happens when it rains?)
    They don't get genetic diseases because theyre pure wolves not dogs. They're also never agressive because mixing dogs with wolves is the only thing that increases the chances of agression. However, since the fish and game department would be after them if they said they were 100% they state that they're 98% so nobody thinks that they're pinched from the wild...
    They can be registered with the CKC (think DLRC), are like 'having a safe gun that only goes off when necessary', and will break their chain to rush to your aid if you're in trouble a few blocks away
    They take 6 years to mature physically and mentally, which is probably why males can be bred at 13 months. I guess it's also why a bitch born in 2006 can have whelped 4 litters. Maybe it's okay because the bitch is actually a Mexican Gray wolf and they're very rare you know (critically endangered wild animals make perfect pets and can be perfectly legally obtained for breeding for the pet market after all)
    They're very smart but they're also happy to watch tv all day and perfectly happy to be raised in the cab of a truck or in an apartment, since they are naturally calm.
    They can learn like a 5 year old human at birth, and are fine to be shipped internationally by two months old :shock: :shock: :shock:

The pictures say it all

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All yours for $1500-$2500 dollars, not including shipping, due to rise in March so order now to get the low price.

Honestly, can you believe it :shock: :shock: :shock::-( :-( :-(
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2010
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    God I really want a black and tan wolf :D
  4. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Yep look just like Wolves dont they!!! :roll:
  5. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    oh my god, to be honest anyone reading that and being sucked in deserve to loose that amount of cash if not more,

its the 'DOGS' I feel sorry for...poor things,

that black and tan wolf is just soooooooo funny
  6. Loki's mum

Loki's mum Member

Name:
    Gill
    Oh wow I want a black and tan cat wolf too!!!! Oh I must remember to stop feeding my dogs raw food though because they are becoming far too aggressive!

Can anyone else smell something???:shock:

eta the black and tan looks like my friends dog - which is a collie x dobe.
  7. annmarie

annmarie New Member

Name:
    annmarie
    reminded me of tux the black wolf lmao hahaha
  8. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Oh my........
  9. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    Omg!! thats got to be a wind up. I feel sorry for the dogs if it isn't, I don't feel sorry for any person stupid enough to fall for it though.
  10. alady??

alady?? New Member

Name:
    Lanie
    :evil: Good God!! :shock:
  11. malwhit

malwhit New Member

Name:
    Malcolm
    Being 98% wolf you would think they would look more wolf-like:twisted:

Anybody got any spare cash, let's import some, set up a website that is based on fiction and make a fortune:001:
  12. cava14una

cava14una New Member

Name:
    Anne
    Wolves leave me cold I'm more a big cat person so these would be great for me:roll: :twisted:
  13. roberthawely1

roberthawely1 New Member

Name:
    rob
    that site is absolutely insane, i cant believe anyone would buy one, even worse believe all the bull they're spouting
  14. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    hahaha nothing shocks me any more!!! Puppy farmers if you ask me look at how many litters they have, and the silly prices they charge! What ever they are, they sure dont look like wolves to me :lol:
  15. Luchi

Luchi New Member

Name:
    Chris
    WTF :shock:

"Wolves and wolf-high breed’s or dog mixes are
    as different as night and day. Dogs are canines
    and wolves are felines".

I think there may have been a little in-breeding going on, and I'm not talking about the felines!!
  16. roberthawely1

roberthawely1 New Member

Name:
    rob
    It just sounds like some guy's sat and thought hmm well i like cats and people want wolves I'll just outright lie and charge ridiculous prices in the process, what a moron