Whats going on with NI pups? Controversial

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by kcjack, Aug 21, 2008.

1. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia

Whats going on with NI pups?

I was sat the other day trying to figure how many Ni pups have been born.

In the last 16 weeks? these are whats been born

NIS

Drift returned for being to boistrous and doesnt like being alone, typical NI trait
    Misty- 5 pups
    Shiba Onida pups-7?
    Zella-4
    Mahlek Olakhota-?
    Olakhota- not sure
    Julestar-6
    Silverflow-?
    Cabales-?
    Mia-8
    Thistlenook-7
    2 Died (awaiting autopsy results hopefuly)

Tida
    Echo-4
    Nukka-4

These are only the NIS breeders not all the other people breeding NIs. Its like theres an urgent rush to breed as many as possible.
    I went to visit some NI pups the other day, the breeder told me these dogs dont need any health testing they very healthy with great hips.
    Her son mentioned 2 pups had died.
    And the other had been cut open all along her underbelly she had a major op.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For such a small breed and gene pool its incredible how many are bred and thats only in last few month not including the begining of year and whats left of year. They all seem to have Mahlek in them so can this be healthy? Obviously not as somehave died :-(
    It also seems the NIS have removed the "Health" section from the normal forum so people now cant see the problems which is highly suspicious, luckily my friend has access and seems Zellas hip scores arent great yet just sired a litter.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2008
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. ursula

ursula New Member

You ARE obsessed!!!! how many huskys have been born ?how many boxers? etc ect you havent even got that list accurate I can see two mistakes that I know of in the numbers. As for the sign it doesn't say Northern Inuits it says Inuits so highly unlikely that they are registered with the NIS. Why are you going round visiting litters of puppies and taking photos of them? do you have permission to post the pics on here? does the breeder know your intentions were not sincere when they invited you into their home? did they know after you had a cup of tea that you were there just to catch them out? have you nothing better to do with your time?
  4. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    I only look into the problems with NIs in my spare time. Which I find is way more constructive than breeding them dont you think.
    Ursula what were Zellas hip scores?
  5. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    What are INuit Pedigrees!!!!!Misrepresentation..trading standards???
  6. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise

If KCJack took the picture they don't need anyones permission!!!!

Why is it any of your business what KCJack visits..I beleive they asked you what dogs you had and you replied with that same answer
  7. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Done Louise.
  8. ursula

ursula New Member

Her hip score results are on the NIS forum for any member to see and are a low score thanks for your interest, but I am sure you are just trying to catch me out bad luck on that one! Is this what you do in your spare time? sad... your information is often incorrect at best, your persistent comments about the puppy's that have sadly been lost is cruel and insensitive the only person who is interested is you, change the record and move on.
  9. ursula

ursula New Member

I still think its out of order to be invited into someones home purely to try to present them on here in a bad light.
  10. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    I would love to once I know the autopsy results. And I am sure other people are interested also. Will be a bigger tradgedy if those pups died and what they died of isnt investigated.
    So not willing to say what Zellas hip score is then?
  11. ursula

ursula New Member

Her score was 4:7 total 11 a good low score. you know I started posting on here to defend my breed, which I think Louise said she would do if in the same situation. most NI owners and breeders have given up on this forum and I now see why
  12. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Did you have Zellas results before you bred her?
  13. ursula

ursula New Member

Sandra Curry been telling you lies again?
  14. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Did you have results before you bred her?
  15. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Noooooooo surely not, NOT bred BEFORE the results were back, that would be INCREDIBLY irresponsible wouldnt it, but the Ursula can put you right on that point KCJack.;)
  16. Tania

Tania New Member

Name:
    Tania
    kcjack - how many other breed forums do you scan for information ?

I'm sure any breed forum has its share of unfortunate deaths of puppies/dogs. Why not try comparing them/their figures. Find out how many puppies are put to sleep for being perfectly healthy, but not perfectly fitting the breed standard.

You seem to take intense pleasure out of other people's misfortune, rather than facts. You have a bee in your bonnet about the NIS and have decided you hate everyone who has anything to do with them. That's just weird, I couldn't decide to hate 100+ people just because I asked a question and got an answer I didn't like.

Of course we would like to know, but members of a forum should not have to sit and worry that everything they write could be copied/edited and misportrayed by someone like you. That's why access was restricted.

On one forum, I am writing to those people on that forum - I don't expect to have someone running around copying things onto a public forum. if i want to say something here I will. it's my right not to - so why is it ok for you to run around tattling/pointscoring and behaving like a schoolgirl trying to wind people up.

Your friend should be ashamed of herself - or do you bully her too?
  17. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    No answers then.
    I dont bully anyone I ask questions.
    The autopsy for those pups results should be in why arent people being told?
    I asked if Ursula had Zellas results before she was bred?
    The fact that the NIS have taking the behaviour and health section of view speaks volumes.
  18. Tania

Tania New Member

Name:
    Tania
    I'm sure if the results came back and were bad that the pups would be registered as pet only. Unfortunate, but containable.

As it is it worked out for the best, we should be happy about that.
  19. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    I have been staying away from this section for the last day or so but i have to say something here. . .

The reason the behaviour and health section as well as others has been removed is because people don't like being spyed on by a member who was banned! A lot of people are too worried to post on the other forum now in case what they say gets twisted to fit your idea of whats happening in the NIS. People don't want to have there dogs drawn into petty fights and points scoring . . .
  20. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    So Zella was bred before Ursula knew results isnt that highly irresponsible breeding. What if they had been high and new owners ended up with pups with hip dysplasia?
  21. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    OMG I ont believe you said that, how unfeeling and totally disgraceful to say if a hip score was crap the pups would be "pets" and it would be unfortunate. :evil: Damned nasty! Yeah thats right just flog them as pets to the poor people who will live their lives with the dogs that may be in pain and suffering because of disgraceful and unethical breeding practices!! Like you got your £600 or so hey! People like that shouldnt OWN dogs let alone breed them, what a dreadful thing to say. :evil: :evil: