When was the last time your dog gave you a shock? Questions

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Pork1epe1, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara

When was the last time your dog gave you a shock?

Mine was an hour ago.

I was working in the garden when Georgina wandered past. To my horror one side of her face was swollen to about ten times its size! I followed her up to the top of the garden thinking "OMG, WHAT am I going to do ... all the vets are shut till tomorrow morning"? As I got to within two feet of her she turned round and out of her mouth popped a .... :069: TENNIS BALL! :069:

Was my relief enormous!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Janet likes this.
    Lol, naughty Georgina! :lol:

The biggest shock I can remember is when I thought someone had stolen Rocky! We were in the garden, and next thing I know he is nowhere to be seen :shock: I looked everywhere, called his name, checked the gates, looked in neighbours garden look for skid marks (getaway car!) nothing! Then I thought, I wonder if he is in the shed - there he was with a floor brush in his mouth - locked himself in! He was just as pleased to see me tho :)
  4. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    I found an empty plant pot, which had contained a very large and very prickly cactus. It was nowhere to be seen - I was convinced Pepe had eaten it.

Then he walked past me and it was attached to his long hair! (He's now in a very short sporting clip, so nothing else can get tangled up in him!)
  5. wildmoor

wildmoor Member

Name:
    Pam
    Hany today shot after a deer was missing a good 10mins but seemed a lot longer
  6. Bitkin

Bitkin Member

Name:
    Sally
    Pork1epe1, wildmoor and Meg like this.
    Oh Wildmoor, I can empathise with that.........horrible horrible feeling. The others are really funny!

Jimmi has frequently shocked me - but the last time was a few weeks back when he disappeared. No sign of him anywhere after about quarter of an hour of more and more frantic searching of the house and the garden, and eventually (as you do when looking for a missing thing) I began looking in ridiculous places - which is when I discovered him flat out squashed between the back of a sofa and a radiator. This is now one of his favourite day time places to sleep.............I wouldn't mind, but I had been calling and whistling til I was blue in the face:mad:
  7. katygeorge

katygeorge Member

Name:
    katy
    Pork1epe1 likes this.
    last year phoebe ran in to a field of heffers and they all started to chase her and she was loving it. im petrified of cows so was at the gate screaming at the top of my lungs just hoping she didnt get trampled. I finally went in and got her with shaking legs. Laughed later as only when i got home did i find out why people were staring at us all the way. we were both covered head to toe in cow poop