Which breed? Which breed for me?

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Saxr, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Saxr

Saxr New Member

Name:
    dan

Which breed?

hi, i have had my alleged staffy since november, he was born 11th oct last year so is nearly 11 months old. he is my first of this type of breed. but he seems a bit big to be just a staff or staff at all. his legs seem too long and his facial features seem a bit different, although i did expect him to be a bit chunkier than he is. any help would be greatly appreciated :grin: [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Velvetboxers

Velvetboxers New Member

Name:
    Helen
    Where abouts are you and did you get papers to state he was a Staffordshire Bull terrier? There is a longer legged variety out there sometimes referred to as the Irish Staffie but they are not a purebred Staffordshire Bull terrier. Did you see the mother dog with the pups? Can you put a photo of your pup on the forum?
  4. honeysmummy

honeysmummy New Member

Name:
    Cass
    Aw he is lovely whatever! Maybe better to see if you have a pic of him standing but def staff or half staff :)
  5. hades

hades New Member

Name:
    lexus
    He looks like a staffy to me, nice looking dog.
    Dont be worrying about how chunky he is or is not, hes only 11 months old so hes still got some growing to do before he fills out, hes still a baby!
  6. Velvetboxers

Velvetboxers New Member

Name:
    Helen
    Oops forgot I can't see photos in work. Lovely looking boy. As some one else said, he still has a lot of growing & filling out to do.
  7. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    I like how his treats look like pebbles in the second pic...as the others say he is young so still a lot of growing to do xx
  8. tera

tera New Member

Name:
    t