White Rottweiler puppies Controversial

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by 6JRT's, Apr 20, 2016.

1. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    CaroleC likes this.

White Rottweiler puppies

:044: Now just how stupid can people be, this as just appeared on Facebook White Rottweilers puppies for sale.
    This is what you call a BYB not only don't they know what breed of dogs they have but they can't understand why they can't register them with their Kennel Club :044:

12994436_1115971875132762_3033546326391021737_n.jpg
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Lol! They look like LabraMutt puppies. She's charging $30. So cheap! Funny ad. Cute little things. I love LabraMutt puppies, if I had no dog and lived near her... I might adopt one for a cheap $30. They look healthy and cute enough! Yeah, yeah BYB etc. but whatever. It's either get them while she has them, or wait until they end up in a shelter and then pay $200 for one.
  4. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    mjfromga likes this.
    They are cute, (esp. the one top right), so I see where you are coming from Myra. However, the woman is clearly such a liar that the price could have gone up to 300 by the time you got there!
  5. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    CaroleC likes this.
    What's funniest about the ad is that it says parents on site. How could someone look at two Rottweiler dogs and see these puppies, while not being an idiot, and think these puppies were the offspring? If she kept the price at $30 which is all they are worth, if I had the space and whatnot, I'd gladly give a cute little male LabraMutt puppy a home. $300? Of course not!
  6. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    CaroleC likes this.
    Yes cute & do look healthy but be prepared to pay $3000 per pup not $30.
    2nd Advert appeared showing same pups but this time they are $3000 per pup
  7. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I had an inkle that there could be a missing 0 - but didn't expect two missing!
  8. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Haha, in that case... let's just hope that she is the only idiot, and that nobody else thinks LabraMutt puppies are pure bred "white Rottweilers". Silly lady.
  9. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    Haha wow there is a sucker born everyday they say. "There blood is too pure" bahahaha. They certainly look like Lab mixes. The top right reminds me of the looks of a Great Pyrenees mix pup. Who really knows what they are though, the owner might not even know.
  10. BoerboelMom

BoerboelMom New Member

Name:
    Ife
    Rottweilers cannot be pure white. They can be albino (caused by gene mutation) or suffer from vitiligo (immune system disorder).