Winter is coming...... General Chat

Discussion in 'Chihuahua' started by Janet, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Azz likes this.

Winter is coming......

It's getting chillier and chillier here - I've even been fantasizing about putting the heating on, but managed to control myself.

Anyway, I'm going to have to think about getting little Chico some sort of coat for the winter, and perhaps even something for indoors. The only dog I've had in the past who has needed a coat was Gertie the lurcher. None of the others have ever been bothered by the cold, even when they've just been clipped.

Does anyone know of any websites selling well-made clothing suitable for a Chihuahua? Some of the stuff I've seen is just ridiculous - I don't want him to be a laughing stock, I just want him to be warm!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Janet likes this.
    Go to http://www.aliexpress.com/

Type in "Dog Clothes" where it says "I'm searching for..."

Click on "Free Shipping" then "1 Piece Only" then "Sale Items", then on the line below, where it says "Price" click on the downward pointing arrow to get items lowest price first.

You might have to go through a few pages to find what but they have plenty of outdoor and indoor clothes for Chihuahuas from just a couple of dollars.
  4. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Janet likes this.
    Ebay & Amazon as large range of jumpers & coats for Chihuahuas & harnesscoats too they also do hoodies like K9's

Harnesscoat
    images-10.jpeg
    images-8.jpeg

Coats
    2014-08-22-18-25-12--1502803160.jpeg
    images-7.jpeg

Jumper
    2014-08-22-18-22-27--2001798409.jpeg
  5. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    Janet likes this.
    I always bought Ancol coats and sweaters for tiny Chloe. She wore Xsmall but they also make XXsmall which should be small enough for Chico. I ordered them online from Viovet.
  6. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    Janet likes this.
    Equafleece

www.equafleece.co.uk/
  7. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Janet likes this.
  8. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Thanks Malka - I've never come across that website before - have bookmarked it so I can check it out whenever I'm looking for something - it looks pretty comprehensive!

9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    It is very comprehensive and it is almost addictive checking for things through it! The only snag is that - at least for here - it can take maybe 4 weeks plus for things to arrive. BUT I have bought some gorgeous things at a fraction of the price they would be here, ranging from "silk" knee-length kaftans which are ideal either for sleepwear or to be worn over leggings during the day, to spectacle frames which my optician is happy to reglaze with my own prescription, to earrings...

I have only had one order "lost in the post" - and the company concerned refunded me even though it was not their fault as according to the tracking details it arrived in Israel, the date and time specified, and was sent out to the post office in town, also date and time specified - and then just vanished.