WOW look a pedigree NI General Chat

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by kcjack, Jun 15, 2009.

1. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia

WOW look a pedigree NI

1 Year Old Northern Inuit Bitch
    £400

Kaya needs a new home. She is a stunning white and black patch well tempered 1 year old (today) bitch who is on here through no fault of her own.

In the late 1980s several rescue dogs of unknown origin or heritage (not purebred dogs) were used by the founder of the breed Eddie Harrison. Early Northern Inuit dogs were produced by breeding these rescue dogs with the Siberian Husky, Alaskan Malamute, and German Shepherd. The German Shepherd was included for training purposes. After years of breeding the resulting dogs were named the Northern Inuit dog, even though they are not northern in origin. The breed's intent was to create a dog that closely resembles a wolf in appearance but with the gentle character of a domestic dog.

She is fully house trained, vaccinated, wormed, micro chipped and her pedigree is KC registered and she has a full family tree. She is very affectionate and loves human company, she adores children and playing with them. Although she is a big dog and excitable at this age she is extremely gentle and shows no kind of aggretion even allowing food to be taken from her (she just really wants to please). It is due to changes in working hours for both myself and my partner which means we cannot show her the time that she needs. Kaya would be ideally suited to a busy family home where she can be spoilt.

To read more on this stunning breed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Inuit
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    KC registered!!!!!!!
  4. Heather and Zak

Heather and Zak New Member

Name:
    heather
    Could they mean she is on the KC activity register?
  5. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Yes Dawn and family tree
  6. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    dito thats what I was wondering
  7. Vicki6344

Vicki6344

Name:
    Vicki
    :044: ..... a likely story!
  8. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    I wonder who the breeder of this girl is.
  9. sutty

sutty New Member

Name:
    sue
    It could of course just mean that the breeders affix is registered with the KC.
  10. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Very misleading which everway
  11. sutty

sutty New Member

Name:
    sue
    Totally agree.
  12. Fudgeley

Fudgeley New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    Well let's hope regardless of "pedigree" and family tree the sweetheart gets a new home.
  13. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    I could register a litter of Saarloos x's with the KC so I was told today, of course they wouldn't be KC registered as my Welsh Terrier is but I can also put endorsements on.

It's not the activity register or companion dogs register, I'm not totally sure what it is to be honest.
  14. Mahooli

Mahooli New Member

Name:
    Becky
    If the dog is registrered with the KC on the activity register then it is indeed KC registered so I don't see it as misleading other than the fact that the general public don't understand the difference.
    You only have to look at the BRS to see how many doodles are registered on the KC activity register!
    Becky
  15. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    If it is the case she is registered then the breeder could easily be found...
  16. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    But anyone can register their dog on the activities register..not the breeder