Lets see all the BSD's Photos

Discussion in 'Belgian Shepherd Dog (Groenendael)' started by abbie, Dec 5, 2010.

1. abbie

abbie Member

Name:

Lets see all the BSD's

Here is Callan (Revloch Black Magic) aged 9 months. Unfortunately I don't have any recent standing pics. His dam is Xanova Magique Noir avec Revloch and sire Vegas Van Moned at Domburg.

Pedigree http://revloch.webs.com/Revloch_B_Litter.htm

[​IMG]

Watch this space there will be more :grin: :grin: :grin:
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2010
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Beautiful xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Still can't believe how grown up he looks xxxxxxxxxx Love and hugs to the lovely boy from his auntie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  4. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    Thank you auntie nes xxxxx
  5. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  6. muttzrule

muttzrule New Member

Name:
    Rachael
    LOVE this thread! BSD's are great dogs and stunning!
  7. TalitiaJaxleigh

TalitiaJaxleigh New Member

Name:
    gemma
    BSD heaven! I love them! :grin:
  8. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    Your dogs are all beautiful Bijou :grin: :grin:

Callan is going to do agility, but I am hoping to get a show dog next year. Will be lovely to meet you at the shows :grin: :grin:
  9. Gracey

Gracey New Member

Name:
    Grace
    [​IMG]

Hi all :) I have a BSD too, an almost 5 year old Malinois from Jan Ralph, her name is Kiah and I think she is the best dog in the world!! As you can see - hopefully from this picture (I have no idea if it worked) we do agility and she absoultely ADORES it, really fast but really bonkers!

Grace & Kiah x
  10. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    She is lovely :grin: :grin:
  11. MichaelM

MichaelM

Name:
    Michael
    Love these pics. One day........... (though it will have to be a Groendal as my wife doesn't like the look of the others!)
  12. MerlinsMum

MerlinsMum

Name:
    Sue
    I've only got half a Belgian, but here he is anyway:

[​IMG]
  13. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    He's lovely. What a great smile :grin: :grin:
  14. bijou

bijou New Member

Name:
    yvonne
    yep come up and say hello - we are a friendly crowd in Belgians and always happy to encourage newcomers to our crazy world !! - have you joined the BSDA club ? - it's great way of getting in contact with other BSD owners and letting you know what activities are coming up.

The wee grey Terv in my last photo ( Xena) was my agility dog - she like most BSD, was super quick and just LOVED agility but she and I are both getting on a bit now and we've had to slow down so agility's been put on the back burner - I still run her over some of the jumps etc in our paddock just to keep her paw in but we don't do competitions now.

Hi Sue !! - how's the lovely Merlin ? -
  15. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    Hi Bijou,

I joined the BSD club here in Ireland. I already know some of them through agility and of course Jean. I also have a very good friend who owns and shows Callans other sister who lives near my parents in England. They no doubt will be there when we come over. Really looking forward to starting showing :grin: :grin:
  16. MerlinsMum

MerlinsMum

Name:
    Sue
    He's fab thanks Yvonne - really enjoying living in rural Somerset, thinks he's King of the Cows especially as he's now fed green tripe! I've been pondering joining the BSDA in the new year as I am still planning on a second dog when the time is right..... BSD of course! :)
  17. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    Brilliant :grin: :grin: :grin:
  18. bijou

bijou New Member

Name:
    yvonne
    join ! - I'm going to be taking over the Newsletter after Christmas so you'll get to read my efforts - I will warn you Belgians are addictive - like chocolates - you just can't stop at one !!