Brandy - German Spitz Klein Photos

Discussion in 'German Spitz (Klein)' started by PMW50, Mar 31, 2011.

1. PMW50

PMW50 New Member

Name:
    Pearl

Brandy - German Spitz Klein

This is Brandy, she's a German Spitz Klein.
    She's a family pet (or technically my parents as we've pretty much moved out).
    Our pretty girl is actually a rescue :), so I'm not sure if she meets the standard well or not.

Any other Spitz owners on here?

Here's Brandy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ha :p, I have no idea how to stack a dog properly so I apologize if these are all done wrong lol.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Derrrrp xP
    [​IMG]

Our pretty lady :)
    [​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. KateM

KateM New Member

Name:
    Kate
    Oh bless, she's very sweet.

Nice to have another spitz owner here... though mine are mittels not kliens

Do you know how old she is or what her lines are (if she's a rescue and you don't have this information then she might in fact be an oversized pom - though her headshape is more spitz than pom).

If you do know her details (or even if you don't but want to look at pictures of other spitz to see how she measures up there is a huge database at www.germanspitzworld.co.uk )
  4. PMW50

PMW50 New Member

Name:
    Pearl

Oooh yay :D
    She turned 5 years in feb :), the pics I posted are at least a year old though, I don't have anything new saved on my laptop sadly :(

We have her papers somewhere, so I'm guessing her lines would be on there?
    She was re-homed from some woman in Essex after being handed to a police officer my family know (so not like the usual rescue) and I'm guessing the woman got her from a litter (no idea lol).

She could possibly be an over sized pom :), as when we were given her papers there was just a whole load of information on German Spitz's, I don't remember seeing a pedigree but then again I didn't even know what a pedigree was when we got her xP

Oooh I shall check that out, thanks :)