Northern Inuit or Utonagan Picture Pedigree General Chat

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by werewolf, May 2, 2011.

1. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private

Northern Inuit or Utonagan Picture Pedigree

Just wondered if anyone else compiling the above has been successful ref earlier dogs? I am attempting to compose these for my dogs but have hit stumbling blocks at the 'earlier' dog stage.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Conclusions i have come too -

Inbreeding massive so cant produce honest photo's/pedigree's.

Cared so little for dogs that no photo's were taken.

Cant show photo's due to the various breeds used not being what has been said were used.

Sorry thats all negative but after all this time what other conclusions can you reach?
  4. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    I know, all that and you still bred!! Absolutely astounding!!:shock:
  5. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Yes my bitch had 4 pups despite a suprelorin implant in my male, all the pups are in the family or with close friends, all are under contract to be neutered, 1 already is. All my dogs are health tested with low scores and take part in obedience, agility and have good temprements. None of the 4 owners including myself have any problems and all are aware of the history behind these dogs (see my website if in any doubt, i make it all quite clear)

If you wish to start a trial by forum on my pups please feel free but i shall not take part.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
  6. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    I dont wish to I was stating a fact. Weird that implant didnt work isnt it, I have had no problems with either of my males. :? Why would you have health tests if you had no intention of breeding?
  7. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    We've got some photographs that we took at Eddie's back when we first met her in the early 90's - we have some of her female Timber, male Timber (who belonged to a girl who was working for her), but your best bet is to contact Lyn Barraclough who was given a load of photographs that belonged to Eddie by Eddie's grandson after she passed away. I cannot say whether she would be prepared to help you at all, but she is a lovely lady and it never hurts to ask.
  8. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Thanks Gnasher xxxxx I have asked on both other forum I go on and have had a few pics for which I am very grateful xxxxx. I have pics of a Timber from Eddie's didn't realise she had a male and a female with the same name? Why would she have done that?
  9. Tassle

Tassle New Member

Name:
    H
    :shock: :shock: ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
  10. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    My vet feels after Ava's pregnancy surprise he couldent recomend the implant as my bitch is not the first he has heard of to have a litter with a male implanted, i do not know the exact stats but nothing is 100%. Perhaps it had some effect due to the litter being only 4? Either way the pups are here now and very much loved, Dad is neutered.

My dogs are all health tested due to regular exersize on bikes, scooters and rigs, it was vital they had good hips before starting any pulling.

Any further questions about my dogs / litter may be directed via my website or i extend a warm welcome to anyone to come and meet the dogs, see them train or even join in, its great fun for anybody who would like to try :grin:
  11. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    Female Timber was her dog, owned by her. We were going to have a puppy out of Timber, but unfortunately she got an infection and had to be spayed. Male Timber was not owned by Eddie, he was owned by a girl who used to work for Eddie - I cannot remember her name, but I think it was Helen.
  12. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    No need for the sarcasm Tassle. There is a perfectly reasonable explanation for it ... Eddie didn't own male Timber, she owned female Timber :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
  13. Tassle

Tassle New Member

Name:
    H
    Yes - from your POV all of Eddies lies had a reasonable explanation.
  14. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    Not at all, but you are WRONG. Eddie owned a female called Timber, to my knowledge never a male.
  15. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Thanks for the info Gnasher.
    I did not know Eddie but without wishing to speak ill of the dead, I am not convinced she had a 'positive' affect on the dogs. What were the conditions like for her dogs? Her kennels (from pics) looked poor.
    Of course non of this helps with my picture quest, which in part may be pointless ref dubious peds etc Who knows to what extent....