Think I may be concerned bout this ad I just read. Bully Kutta cross Presa. Controversial

Discussion in 'Presa Canario' started by chaz, May 24, 2012.

1. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie

Think I may be concerned bout this ad I just read. Bully Kutta cross Presa.

Nice dogs, but with a ad like that, it looks to me, that there may be a certain target market...I mean I know you want people to be aware of what the parents can be like, but not use these things as a advertisement for people who don't know the breeds involved, I mean these are dogs that do need responsible owners, not ones who just like seeing the words 'aggressive' and 'well developed jaws'.

Don't get me wrong, in the right hands they will be stunning. In the wrong hands, well, I wouldn't like to know.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. PB&J

PB&J New Member

Name:
    Jess
    It is concerning. The vast, vast majority of people have no business owning dogs like that. In the wrong hands they sound like an accident waiting to happen. IMHO of course; please nobody accuse me of breedism.
    Interesting that the males are more expensive. Usually if a breeder charges more for one sex it's the bitches.
  4. madisondobie

madisondobie New Member

Name:
    madisondobie
    Can't see why you would breed from any dog that is aggressive except to sell to numpties that want a dog to make them look hard!
  5. ClaireandDaisy

ClaireandDaisy New Member

Name:
    Claire
    Pass the info to the Thames Valley Police? The breeders might be known to them.
  6. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    Not surprised to read its in Birmingham..
  7. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    I would report it too - only an unethical breeder would word an advert like that - it's clearly aimed at toss-pots.
  8. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    I Googled beast from the east bully kutta and its a quote from Wikipedia ..lol
  9. ClaireandDaisy

ClaireandDaisy New Member

Name:
    Claire
  10. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Lol I was on about how the mother and father are described as aggressive in a promotive manner.

I've never liked the term 'beast from the east' - they're doomed before they've even had a chance with a tag like that. :?
  11. 3dognight

3dognight

Name:
    phil
    its simple marketing,looking for the sterio type.there nothing wrong with these breeds or mixes.we all know how the rest goes.there powerfull dogs ,not for everyone.iv got 5,better bring your a game!tremendious responsibility.
  12. DoKhyi

DoKhyi New Member

Name:
    DoKhyi
    Well, that didn't take long did it. :009:
  13. DoKhyi

DoKhyi New Member

Name:
    DoKhyi
    The beast from the East... owned by the Dink from the Sink Estate.

Oh god, how I wish it was funny! :-(
  14. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Stereotyping...........:009: