Northern inuit - Don't see many around General Chat

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Ginge2602, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Ginge2602

Ginge2602 New Member

Name:
    Anne

Northern inuit - Don't see many around

Hi, new to site so please forgive any mistakes! I have a 2yr old NI bitch called Kaya and a border collie called Skye. While I couldn't walk to the post office without bumping into umpteen bc's I haven't come across another NI to share my pride (and high blood pressure moments!!!!) with. Appreciate any comments. :grin:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    They are getting slightly more common now. Round our parts in Northamptonshire we tend to see more Huskamutes, pure Mals and Utonagans, but there are a few NI's.
  4. TazJas

TazJas New Member

Name:
    Linda
    I met one at the vets yesterday, she had the most beautiful coat, the owner said she had a triple coat and showed me the layers...wow. it was amazing. She was a lovely looking dog, but would not go into the vet's room. the owner had to go in first with the vet pushing in the rear..lol.
  5. Ginge2602

Ginge2602 New Member

Name:
    Anne
    Lol! Kaya is stunning even if I do say so myself. She has a beautiful silver coat. I like them because they can go off leash. She quite likes the vet. Of course she quite likes everyone who tells her she is beautiful ..... And then again he does have a handy supply of biscuits which is always a winner!
  6. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    We have a few members with UTE/NI types - check out the photos section you are bound to come across a few :mrgreen: