Staffy X lurcher? Whippet? Staffy at all? Questions

Discussion in 'Whippet' started by Minou, Nov 21, 2006.

1. adele35

adele35 New Member

Name:
    adele
    hi, i have just got a pup as i lost my boy tragically on tues, he is the image of urs in the pic dnt u agree!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. BANA

BANA New Member

Name:
    bana
    bit late on this reply but yr dog really look similar to mine
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and we believe she is a gsd x staffy
    so hope this helps!
  4. BANA

BANA New Member

Name:
    bana
    oh and heres a front on piccy!
    [​IMG]
  5. adele35

adele35 New Member

Name:
    adele
    hi thanx 4 the pics the pups a beauty! yeh i can see a lot of staffy in urs as well as lurcher, god only knows wot they r but thank god we have got them i say! my boy caught his 1st rabbit ystrdy!:grin:
  6. BANA

BANA New Member

Name:
    bana
    nice! mine caught 2 little birds god knows were from but were trying to encourage her not 2 as theres loads of nests in our garden! Took her for a walk in the peak district and we thought we nearly lost her- loads of sheep and she kinda got very over excited!

I just cant believe no one wanted her, she lush and very affectionate- the world is a sad place! but atleast there in good homes now!
  7. Sez & Amber

Sez & Amber New Member

Name:
    Sez
    We were told Amber's mum was a GSD but "that colour", so I think Mum might have been a GSD x Whippet. We think dad was a Staffie.

[​IMG]
    Her ears tend to have three settings - pricked, half-cocked and flat (or one ear doing one thing and the other doing something else! :lol: )
  8. adele35

adele35 New Member

Name:
    adele
    morning,
    we have just got back from a lovely walk on the racecourse, no rabbits 4 flint tday but we did see a stoat kill 1 so its another 1 less! yes my boys ears seem 2 do theyre own thing as well! 1 day he has lurcher ears then the next staffy!
  9. supersut

supersut New Member

Name:
    Michael
    I have a staffi cross called kaiyah the vet says she may be crossed with a whippet, here are some pics

[​IMG][/IMG][​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]otobucket.com/albums/n417/supersut/020.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2008
  10. adele35

adele35 New Member

Name:
    adele
    hi thanx 4 the pic, he looks just like mine, he cost me 50 quid last night somehow he got a sewing needle up his roof of his mouth and it came out his nose! i managed 2 get it out but it cost me in anti bios 4 him, god why do we do it!!!!!:lol:
  11. adele35

adele35 New Member

Name:
    adele
    hi id defo say ur pooch has staffy in her maybe a little alsation as well going by her face!
  12. rosie g

rosie g New Member

Name:
    Mike
    Hi Minou,

This comes a couple of years later from your original thread but we have just got a staffie lurcher cross, as a pup at 12 weeks. Can you tell me a bit about how Hazel grew up and what kind of dog she became. We have two cats and children as well. How was Hazel with cats and kids?
  13. mrssommers

mrssommers New Member

Name:
    laura
    hi there , your dog looks alot like mine who has a mix of 4 breeds in her she has staffy, whippet, collie and german shepard shes a propper heinz 57 ill try and upload some pictures
  14. Jess510

Jess510 New Member

Name:
    Jess
    OMG, thats MY DOG!!! XD [​IMG]

i hope that picture shows up T-T
  15. Jess510

Jess510 New Member

Name:
    Jess
  16. Rhiannon Owen

Rhiannon Owen New Member

Name:
    Rhiannon
    11091483_10153272998323092_5217517570501453680_n.jpg What do you think about my boy. he was sold as a staffy x whippet/lurcher. Hes 17m, loves chasing small animals, loves running and is very fast is as fast as my friends whippet. He is 14.9kg and is 19" tall.
  17. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Yeah he looks like a Staff X Lurcher :) great looking boy!
  18. Rhiannon Owen

Rhiannon Owen New Member

Name:
    Rhiannon
  19. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Beautiful dog!
  20. Lunagal

Lunagal New Member

Name:
    Michelle
    I do see the staffy but not sure about the whippet. A friend of mine had a very similar dog and that was a staffy crossed with some kind of terrier. Either way, Hazel is gorgeous and very cute!
  21. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    He's stunning. He looks like a Pit Bull or leggy Staff. So it's possible that he is a Staff/Whippet/Lurcher did you see his parents. Great looking dog.