New Mom to a Saint Pyrenees Questions

Discussion in 'St. Bernard' started by Tobias’s Mom, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Tobias’s Mom

Tobias’s Mom New Member

Name:
    Squirrel

New Mom to a Saint Pyrenees

I’m new to this forum and I’m quite excited. My new little man is currently 14 weeks old and weighing in at 39.6lbs. His mommy passed away when he was 3 weeks old and I fear that he did not recieve the proper care by the breeders. They lied about his age in order to sell him early( long story but I did not get him from a reputable breeder, however I rescued him and he is safe now) my question is diet. He does not seems to be getting enough of something. We tried royal canine giant breed puppy but his teeth were to small. After trying a few other foods we found pro plan savoury. But he eats it however he really seems to me missing something. Any suggestions on getting him the proper diet?

Attached Files:

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    Wow, he looks adorable, but, you don’t need me to tell you that !
    I wouldn’t know wher to begin with his feeding advice. There are many experienced people on here, I’m sure someone will help you
    Apart from the diet is there anything else worrying you ?
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    What a gorgeous little man! Thank you for having rescuing when you did, My shrimp has been with me since 3 weeks old and still bottle fed, but being a raw feeder , once I had weaned her I sort of went into automatic mode as what vitamins, minerals and supplements she needed for her evening wet meal.

I honestly know nothing about kibble or even regular dog food now but I do hope someone who does will be along soon to help you.

And welcome to you both from little Tikki Tikva to Breedia and from me! :039:
  5. Tobias’s Mom

Tobias’s Mom New Member

Name:
    Squirrel
    Yes thankyou both. He is a little ham!! He certainly has kept us on our toes. We do have a problem with poop eating as well. We try to grab it as soon as he does the drop but it’s difficult at times. Drives me insane if he makes an accident and tries to “hide the evidence” he listens overall on most of the training things. Let me think of other things I need help with. Lol
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Patience and slowly and you will get there. Hopefully.

When that magic days comes day comes....

...you can dance the fandango!