My Knight in Shining Armour General Chat

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Malka, May 16, 2018.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli

My Knight in Shining Armour

Has brought in my new Isracard! It is an Israel-only credit card and mainly used for direct debits - expired at the end of April and the new one mailed "vanished". I cannot get to my bank branch, which has now moved - no idea where - so my Knight in Shining Armour did the honours for me. Went to the new branch and I still do not know where it is but the original one was very close to his place which is why I asked him for help. Got a form for me to sign, got the missing new card cancelled and a new one issued, made sure that my standing direct debits will still be paid, and got the main office who send the cards to send it to my branch and not to me. Who then telephoned my Knight to tell him it was there for him to collect.

And who is my Knight in Shining Armour?

Amit - my optician.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    Wizegrl00782 and Malka like this.
    37212660-6B33-42EE-AEB3-E3BE89F8F022.png
  4. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    My mom got bandit a dreidel for Hanukkah when he was a puppy. It has little kids signing the dreidel song when he tried to squeak it. He loved it.. Was super annoying so it quickly became an outdoor toy. Lasted thru a huge amount of rain, but no longer makes any noise. I tried a video of him playing with it, was 25 seconds long, but it wouldn’t load
  5. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I was just going to ask how/from where Bandit had a dreidel when you posted! :D

Does/did he also have a gefilte fish?
  7. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    He still has both, neither makes noise anymore. I forget what the fish said, he killed it so fast. Bandit and Katie Mae still play with them.
    I wonder if they get kvetch the crab this year?
  8. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    70B765C6-1198-481A-83F4-EAEA7BC53F95.jpeg
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Tikva, who is a 3½ year old puppy [well she says she is still a puppy] just likes toys - preferably those that squeak, although she still plays with them even after the squeak has gone.

And at gone 9am I think I ought to get the little booga up as she is still azonk in her crate in the bedroom!

[Frozen whole fishy for brekki - head, fins, tail and guts an'all].
  10. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    I live off grid, so have to create my own power and use propane for the refrigerator, so raw food diet wouldn’t be very easy for me.. plus I’m vegetarian so I wouldn’t like dealing with all the meat. My brother, who gave me my first Akita, from his dogs litter, fed barf diet, on and off. I remember the little puppies fighting over chicken backs I think. His dogs ate better than his kids...
  11. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I do not think I could handle raw meat if I was a vegetarian/vegan but although I eat more fish than eat, having been a raw feeder since ~mid-2011 I have gotten used to handling, packing and freezing raw meat. I would not be able to manage though if I lived off grid.