Frenchie weight General Chat

Discussion in 'French Bulldog' started by Leedsfrenchies, May 10, 2019.

1. Leedsfrenchies

Leedsfrenchies New Member

Name:
    Buddy

Frenchie weight

Hi guys we have a 7 month old frenchie. He weighs around 12 kgs but doesn't look fat he is short and compact beautiful little boy. We are using k9 supplements alongside the barf diet which I highly recommend and just wanted input in what others frenchie are weighing and just to show my boy off to all frenchie lovers

Attached Files:

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Leedsfrenchies

Name:
    Buddy
  4. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Aw, he's cute. I love his 'don't mess with me' look :)
  5. Leedsfrenchies

Name:
    Buddy
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    He is definitely cute! What is the supplement you give him?
  7. Leedsfrenchies

Name:
    Buddy
    Hello It's a k9 supplements which is a high protein based powder to help muscle development. The multi oil is mainly salmon oil (and others included) which helps coat and wellbeing etc and the blue liquid flexi dog helps promote joint development and flexibility which helps reproduce glucosamine (I think could be the wrong word lol) its fantastic stuff. we have noticed a really good change for the better in coat condition can't really say about the joint stuff working but better to prevent than cure. The muscle powder works really well its made him loose a little bit of his fat and is building his muscles nicely defined.
    It's not cheap but you use minimal each day so lasts a while.
  8. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Malka likes this.
    Looks like a product placement to me. Photo with unopened products carefully placed in front of a dog.

I can't find an ingredient list for those products. There's no way I would give my dog a bunch of mystery products and supplements. If the dog is getting a proper diet, it doesn't need all that stuff anyway.

And from the side, my dog doesn't look fat either... But from the top he does. He sits "sloppy" like that, too.
  9. Leedsfrenchies

Name:
    Buddy
    Excuse me I don't like how your attitude came across I don't want to try promote for that brand I was simply saying what I have my dogs on! So take your rude attitude and stick it and as a matter of fact I emailed the company which I purchased from they sent me a list of every ingredient before I purchased them! I simply uploaded that photo as I like how my boy looks so as for you saying "mystery supplements and ingredients" I'm not stupid I've done my homework and researched high and low before I feed my dog anything! I wanted to see everyone else's frenchies and join the frenchie community but people like you with negative attitude and accusations put people off what's wrong with me uploading pictures of my boy without negativity from small narrow minded people like you!
    Now thanks for your time
  10. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    Malka likes this.
    Looked like a product placement to me too
  11. Leedsfrenchies

Name:
    Buddy
    If it means that much to you people I can take that photo down? Would that stop the accusations I do not promote or are affiliated in anyway or shape or form I place the products there to thank the guy I bought the supplements off he is a third party official stockists but like I say I can remove the picture if you guys want
  12. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    I wasn’t making an accusation, just stating what it looked like to me. Relax
  13. Leedsfrenchies

Name:
    Buddy
    No problem then I can assure you I have no affiliation at all and won't advertise for anyone ill only post what I use and recommend
  14. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I am rather confused. Your user name on Breedia is @Leedsfrenchies and yet the name "Leedsfrenchies" is the name of registered breeders.
  15. Leedsfrenchies

Name:
    Buddy
    It was just a name I created as I'm from Leeds and own frenchies I do not breed
    Kind regards
    Callum
  16. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    According to your Breedia Profile you own one Frenchie, not "frenchies" [plural] and are "considering" showing and "plan" to breed.

So I am confused as to why you are using an already registered affix "Leedsfrenchies" as your Breedia user name when it belongs to someone else?

If someone used my UK KC registered affix as their user name, I would be more than unhappy at it and the person using my registered affix as their own.
  17. Leedsfrenchies

Name:
    Buddy
    I do currently own one frenchie we are looking for a second we do not plan to breed or show and to be honest I didn't know there was a breeder called that it didn't cross my mind I just made a name
    Kind regards
  18. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    So why have you put on your Breedia Profile
  19. Leedsfrenchies

Name:
    Buddy
    I didn't realise I have selected them options I have change them accordingly
  20. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Anything else you would like to change? An apology to @mjfromga would not go amiss for having said "take your rude attitude and stick it" when all she said, as did @who owns who that she [and then he] said that the picture in your OP looks like product placement. Which it does, and yet when asked by me what supplement you use you rabbited on about what the products do, without actually saying what the products are.

I am also a raw feeder and I add various vitamin, mineral and other canine supplements, originally for the dog in my avatar and now for the ±6kg dog I have now, but I do not take carefully posed photographs of them sitting in front of all of them.

And I do not recommend either raw feeding or whatever supplements I give. Yes I will give advice if asked and mention supplements, but I do not recommend or promote any particular brand.
  21. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Blimey Callum, you are getting a grilling :).

I have to say, I couldn't work out if your first picture was an advert for something you were selling, but you have explained that. As for username, on another forum mine was Yorkie. I didn't have and never had a a Yorkie. It was a nod to where I lived at the time :)