I'm pretty sure I have a Lancashire heeler Questions

Discussion in 'Lancashire Heeler' started by Jasmine, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Name:
    Jasmine_g

I'm pretty sure I have a Lancashire heeler

Hi guys, I recently came across this dog breed on an app. And when i first saw it i was shocked at how this looks exactly like my dog corey. I'm almost positive he's got some Lancashire heeler in him. I'm going to do a DNA test on him but waiting for the black Friday sale. I've attached a picture of him. What do you guys think am I completely off?

Attached Files:

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Jasmine likes this.
    There is a resemblance and it would be interesting to see the DNA result when you have it. A true Lancashire Heeler is a KC registered breed which carries Corgi and Manchester Terrier bloodlines, but it is possible that a rather similar looking dog could be produced from a Jack Russell parent.
  4. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Name:
    Jasmine_g
    CaroleC likes this.
    Yes I'm curious and been wanting to do the test for a while because people always ask me what breed he is. My answer he's a mix. I thought he was dachshund with corgi because of his fluff, I dont really care what breed he is. when I came across this breed and read up on the personality it fits my dog perfectly. Plus some of the lancashire heelers I've seen online he resembles a lot, except his ear tips point down. It would be really cool to know what he is mixed with!

Attached Files: