I just got a Dutchie Mix General Chat

Discussion in 'Dutch Shepherd Dog' started by Mando77, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Mando77

Mando77 New Member

Name:
    David

I just got a Dutchie Mix

Hi all my Dutchie mix BellaMaria 98959190-BD3E-4EC7-8FAB-BA3077F8BE0F.jpeg the Destroyer
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    Hi!! She won’t fit in that seat for long. My what big ears she has. The other two threads you posted on are very old, I wouldn’t expect a response from them
  4. Mando77

Mando77 New Member

Name:
    David
    Thanks I’m new & have no idea what I’m doing here! Just thought that there was no way that I’m the only person that is this infatuated with this amazing breed of dog!
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Hello David - BellaMaria is gorgeous! Welcome to Breedia! :039:
  6. Evan and Waffles

Evan and Waffles New Member

Name:
    Evan
    Malka and CaroleC like this.
    9DB090DD-2C8F-48B5-9969-3315C09E54E6_1_105_c.jpeg I just got this little guy a little over 2 weeks ago and he's 4 months old. I adopted him from the Humane Society. They told me he was lab and shepherd but I thought they meant Aussie shepherd. After doing some research, I am now convinced he's a Dutchie. He looks more and more like one every day and after having watched many videos, I see he is built and moves like one. I've been trying to learn as much as I can about the breed in order to anticipate his needs. I grew up with labs so I know about that part but he sure does seem to be favoring his Dutchie side. The only thing is his ears are only partially sticking up and he doesn't seem to be quite as energetic as I'd expect but being that he is very young, all of that could change.

Oh and his name is Waffles!
  7. Evan and Waffles

Evan and Waffles New Member

Name:
    Evan
    She is very pretty!