Does anyone have a dogue de bordeaux General Chat

Discussion in 'Dogue de Bordeaux' started by Clair, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Clair

Clair New Member

Name:
    CLAIR

Does anyone have a dogue de bordeaux

Hi eveyone,does ne1 one out there own a dogue de bordeaux?
    ne1 that can relate to this stubborn,drewlling 50kg breed of dogue.
    umm,wot an,interesting breed of dog they are. just like the breed page says'not the dog 4the novice owners'.
    i see alot of people trying 2rehome them when they get to much 2handle,these dogs definately do not come with manners,but with a bit of hard work and patience they can be a pleasure to own
    let me no wot you think:grin:
    i luv my dogue de bordeaux trin(drewller)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Mahooli

Mahooli New Member

Name:
    Becky
    I haven't got one but I love the breed. I used to have one in for grooming (well bathing!) called Mowgli. Sadly he went to sleep one night and never woke up in the morning. He was a beautful dog, lovely nature.
    Becky
  4. vanny2008

vanny2008 New Member

Name:
    Savannah
    We have a Dogue de Bordeaux girl that is now 5, she is great with children and other dogs big and small, she is very biddable and wants to please. A very pleasant dog to live with
  5. Clair

Clair New Member

Name:
    CLAIR
    Id love to see some pics!
  6. vanny2008

vanny2008 New Member

Name:
    Savannah
    I am sorry I do not know how to post pictures, she is Emberez breeding from the North East of england.
  7. Clair

Clair New Member

Name:
    CLAIR
    there is a thread about posting pics, its easier than its looks
    if you have put a post in the introductions one of the admin team usually give you the links:grin:
  8. Sara1210

Sara1210 New Member

Name:
    Sara
    My eldest brother has a dogue de bordeaux called Bow. He is about 3 i think :blush: Ive got pics of him but to pst them id have to take a pic of a pic :lol:
  9. vanny2008

vanny2008 New Member

Name:
    Savannah
    My mum and I have a website we share now, we share the site and now the affix
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2007
  10. Mummy2Max

Mummy2Max New Member

Name:
    Hayley
    I have never owned one but we get so many at work. I just adore the breed (don't know if I could own one myself though...all the slobber and considering I am tiny myself...well you can only imagine :lol:)

We have one patient who is a Dogue De Bordeaux called 'Boss' and he certainly thinks he is :roll: tell him to sit and he gives you the look that says "and just who do you think you are?!" he is just gorgeous though!

We also have a bitch patient called 'Squash' well I've never met a dog like her :lol: she comes in and takes you straight to the kennels, open the door and she is straight in there! Rolls over onto her back and goes straight to sleep. The only dog I know to sleep all day at the vets :lol:
  11. zoeybeau1

zoeybeau1

Name:
    Toni
    the riding school has one shes beautifull shes only 1 and a big slobbery smelly lump and only i will stroke her xx i will get girls to get pics of her xx
  12. Clair

Clair New Member

Name:
    CLAIR
    pics everyone, I need them:lol:

I can't believe this thread is now going somewhere, I posted it when I joined, no one responded:cry:
  13. Mummy2Max

Mummy2Max New Member

Name:
    Hayley
    I did actually have a picture of Squash :lol: she looked so funny that when her owner came to collect her we asked if we could just take a picture before she went home. Just sprawled out on her back in the kennel...so much so that she was touching either end of the kennel! The only way we could get her to come out was to bring her owner through :lol: she just loves to sleep!
    Not too sure what i have done with the pic but I will try my best to dig it out!
  14. JP

JP New Member

HI, this is Ruby she is now 8months old 22ins and 80lbs, here are some of her puppy pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  15. Clair

Clair New Member

Name:
    CLAIR
    awww, she is beautiful