Anyone know of a Tibetan Spaniel Breeder? Questions

Discussion in 'Tibetan Spaniel' started by poppyandpals, Jan 22, 2005.

1. poppyandpals

poppyandpals New Member

Anyone know of a Tibetan Spaniel Breeder?

We arent looking (three is enough) but one day i would really love a Tibetan Spaniel again, we had two when i was a kid and they are sooo loving. I would prefer a rescue but have been told they rarely come into rescue so a breeder it is :D

Sorry im rattling on, anyone any ideas?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. jacquie

jacquie New Member

I worked with a girl that helped out with the Tibby rescue and they do get them in quite often. For all reasons! Yip I had one too.
    There is a breeder just outside Perth. I'll get her web site for you later today.
  4. candie

candie New Member

Name:
    sally
    my neighbours got one and i think she got him from coventry, i can ask if you like :D
  5. poppyandpals

poppyandpals New Member

Thanks that would be fab
    Candie can you plese ask them cos although im in Kent im always visiting my family who live near Coventry
  6. candie

candie New Member

Name:
    sally
    ill try and catch her tonight, her dog is soo cute but my lot hate him cos they think hes invading their territory cos shes just moved in :D :D
  7. rocky

rocky New Member

Poppy where abouts are you , only im in Kent and my friend , who also live in Kent shows them , i can put you on to some one in Sussex.
  8. poppyandpals

poppyandpals New Member

Im in Maidstone that would be great, im not actively looking at the moment (the OH says three is enough :shock: ) but im trying to get as many contacts as possible for once ive worn him down lol
  9. rocky

rocky New Member

Well, there are often dog shows at Maidstone at Lockmeadow, so you could pop down on a Sun a.m. and have a peek.Let me know when u r looking and i will let u know when they are scheduled.
  10. Mossford

Mossford New Member

Name:
    Helen
    Don't give up on getting a rescue. I registered 2 yrs ago and kept ringing to ask. I registered with all the regions and then last week I recieved an e-mail to see if I was still interested as a 3yr ols bitch was due. I could not believe my luck. She will be joining our family on 1st June. Can't wait.
    You can find an excellent site at www.tsauk.freeserve.co.uk.
    Give it a try and remember all good things come to people who wait.

GOOD LUCK.
  11. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
    thats great news Mossford :)
  12. Gems

Gems New Member

Name:
    Gemma
    Fab news mossford! cant wait to see her! :D x
  13. Mossford

Mossford New Member

Name:
    Helen
    Thanks ladies, I will post her pic in the next couple of weeks. I am so excited I feel like a child.
  14. Michelle Rose

Michelle Rose New Member

Name:
    Michelle of Hisown Tibetan Spaniels
    I am a Tibbie breeder if you are interested email me.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2012
  15. Michelle Rose

Michelle Rose New Member

Name:
    Michelle of Hisown Tibetan Spaniels
    They are rare to find in rescue. I have an adult show Tibbie and I have been told my Tibbies are very sweet and adoring. But to your question, it would be better to get a retired show tibbie. They have limited bad habits. And most times are house broken.