Question about the Northen Inuit type dog General Chat

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Westie_N, Nov 8, 2008.

1. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    I think that most breeders who do breed just to further their line and have new breeding stock eventually end up having to get rid of the ones that can't be bred from, whats the term, looking for a fire side home...or due to surplus demands...does breeding then getting rid make breeding right ?:)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    NO that makes them BAD breeders...

Personally the only breeder I would ever go to is one that has her original dogs too (other than of course if they have passed on).. After all how can a breeder give a puppy person advice if they have only ever had one or two dogs up to the age of 2 years.. They DON'T have the experience or the knowledge to pass onto anyone!
  4. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Yes yes yes!!! Im pleased you remember that your dog had a problem, seems it slipped you before! :001:

You were told by breeders of the NI your dog was a pet quality animal only, used him anyway, denied it then had little option to admit it, when those "in the know" knew you had without the relevant tests. If I am lying then they must also be, right?

Im also pleased you see them as "your" pups, cos it throws your argument of "own fulfillment" right out the water doesnt it!!!!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  5. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Is Inki a NI breeder?
    Must of missed something
  6. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    What was it about post 105 that turned you into the Jekle and Hyde of N.I's Dawn ?...
    In the know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...
    Yip I see them as my pups I was there when they were born, I'm here 24/7 for them if needs be,I take full responsobility for them, any good breeder would...
    If you decide to breed Dawn I really hope that your self rightous opinions of others never comes into question...
    now I'm away to enjoy the rest of my Saturday night, you have a good one too :008: :005:
  7. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    When did you breed your dogs Inki? and why?
  8. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    My opinion stands and I have told no lies at all whatsoever, unlike others!!:mrgreen:

Ill remind you of a few things YOU said, then you can judge me!!

Posted 10.11.2007.

Posted 15.11.2007.

Posted 16.11.2007.

Thing with you Elaine, is you dont like it when people throw it back at you.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2008
  9. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    LOL you say Dawn Jekyl and Hyde, Inki you change sides more times than the channel ferry.
  10. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Have to agree with that, one minute one side, the next minute the other side!!
  11. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    I will breed, and I hope that if anyone feels the need to express their opinion they will, in fact I welcome it, and if there comes a time I feel I need opinions and suggestions Ill ask for them, but I wont tell lies, say one thing and do another!
  12. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    I expect Dawn will do it all right, what makes me laugh is never see you guys asking these questions on the NIS, pathetic
  13. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    I do see KCjacks point...

NO one in the NI seem to be able to answer the questions for themselves in the correct manner.. and when asked we are told its none of our business and they don't need to justify themselves..

If you have nothing to hide and have done all the health tests etc..then BE PROUD and tell everyone..
  14. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    And as usual I find you a total hypocrite, you are quizzing Dawn who hasnt bred yet but your own breed is crippled with disease and bad breeding.
    Can I ask Nes why you so scared to question your own breeds issues?
  15. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Nes can I ask why you havent posted relevant breeding questions on the NIS when you have the time to quizz dawn on Borders?
  16. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    There was one in Tobemoray the other week when I was there. The dog had been tied up outside a shop, he was taking up half the pavement. The owner seemed a lovely lady though, when she came out the shop she smiled (I was sat, parked in our car) untied him (he stayed stood there like a good boy, I think he was a boy, didn't look for his manhood but he looked a boy) did something to his lead and off they went!
  17. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    I think your a bit doo da hun go start a thread on borders elsewhere
  18. Anne

Anne Global Moderator

Name:
    Anne
  19. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    One what??
  20. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    Just a side note.......

Race horses are Thoroughbreds or Arabian........ the clue is in the name!!