Post your Working Cocker Spaniel Photos here Photos

Discussion in 'Cocker Spaniel' started by Harley & Me, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Harley & Me

Harley & Me New Member

Name:
    Rose

Post your Working Cocker Spaniel Photos here

Hi All :001:.

I would love to see some photos of the "working type" of cocker spaniels :001: as we are planning on getting one next year :grin:.

So please post any working cocker spaniel photos here :001: and I'm sure others will enjoy this thread as we already have one for springers so now the cockers turn :mrgreen:.

Thank you and can't wait to "meet" your working cockers.

Rose x

------------------------------------------------

Ps> For those wondering, I was originally looking at a ESS puppy next year but after struggling to find a good breeder (that didn't dock) I found a perfect breeder that breed cocker spaniels. As we had considered these as well I thought it was an excellent choice and I can't wait till next year. Our working cocker spaniel is going to be a much loved family member and be trained to be an assistance dog for me :001:.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Manyana13

Manyana13 New Member

Name:
    Maryann
    Oh I cannot resist. Here are pictures of my Poppy's dad - who is a pure Working Cocker. He is beautiful! :mrgreen:

Here he is with one of his sons (and yes, the kiss curls on their heads are natural!)

[​IMG]

He loves water and is great fun.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. Tarimoor

Tarimoor Member

Name:
    Joanne
    Miggin, the Pie Man, or Miggi Pie Chops as he's affectionately known ;-)

[​IMG]
  5. nddogs

nddogs New Member

Name:
    Sophie
    Love working cockers we have half of one :lol:
    Love the cocker in a bucket :mrgreen:
  6. Misty-Pup

Misty-Pup New Member

Name:
    Sarah x
    Poppy's dad looks similar to Misty's! Don't think I've got any pics of him, but do have pics of a pup that he sired, that looks just like him! Will hunt it out! :D
  7. Misty-Pup

Misty-Pup New Member

Name:
    Sarah x
    Don't have any cockers of my own, but here are some friends working cockers! :D Rose, if you like black and white cockers, you'll like Chloe!

Coal. (Sired by Misty's Dad Buster!)
    [​IMG]
    He LOVES his food bowl! Carries it around ALL the time! :D
    [​IMG]

Lola!
    [​IMG]

Caper (Left) & Pheobe (Right)
    [​IMG]

Pheobe & Chloe
    [​IMG]

Chloe
    [​IMG]

:D xx
  8. Manyana13

Manyana13 New Member

Name:
    Maryann
    I see what you mean!! The pup even has a kiss curl! Great pictures!! ;-)
  9. Misty-Pup

Misty-Pup New Member

Name:
    Sarah x
    Coal is pretty much the spitting image of Buster! I think their hair is more wild than Poppy's dad, they have loads! :D Is Poppy's Dad kept indoors?
  10. Manyana13

Manyana13 New Member

Name:
    Maryann
    Yes, their hair does look wilder! Poppy's dad works, but when he is not working he turns into this soppy loving dog who lives in the family home! :)
  11. Misty-Pup

Misty-Pup New Member

Name:
    Sarah x
    Coal & Buster live in a kennel, so that is probably part of why they are so hairy. Coal works, has done 2 seasons now, Buster on the other hand, used to work, but now is too wild to be trusted off the lead, he gets the slightest whiff of something up his nose, and he's away!! :D
  12. Harley & Me

Harley & Me New Member

Name:
    Rose
    Thank you so much Sarah :001: I had to laugh at the cutie holding its food bowl :lol: :lol: :lol: and Chloe, she has melted my heart :049:. I do have a big soft spot for black and white :049:.

Thanks to all who have shared photos of working cockers, I am loving it :001: and I'm so glad I started this post for all to enjoy.

Manyana13 - I can see Poppy in her dad :001: Poppy is such a sweetie! Love all the photos you have shown, just lovely cockers!
  13. Misty-Pup

Misty-Pup New Member

Name:
    Sarah x
    Chloe is lovely, a real character! :) Belongs to OH's brother, who is living with OH just now, so when I move back up, I'll be looking after her, will get piccies for you! :D

Glad you liked my pics! :D

x
  14. Manyana13

Manyana13 New Member

Name:
    Maryann
    I love all the pictures added, especially the one with the food bowl too! So... do you know what sort of puppy you are going to get next year then? have we swayed you into the working cocker arena??!!! Hehe... whatever you get I am sure it will bring you endless love and fun!! :)
  15. vgstar44

vgstar44 New Member

Name:
    vicky
    Awwww loving the pics everyone.

Cracking dogs :)
  16. Harley & Me

Harley & Me New Member

Name:
    Rose
    Yeah a female cocker spaniel :001: and your poppy definitely helped sway my decision plus the fact we found a good breeder. Will be getting her some time next year depending on when the right litters are available and I can't wait.

Thanks for all the photos, keep them coming :mrgreen:.
  17. pam2

pam2 New Member

Name:
    Pam
    I've really enjoyed the photo's of the lovely workers, I was set on getting another show cocker but then have met a few working cockers lately and was really impressed by them.
    All the ones I have met have had lovely manners and really nice coats and all the owners have told me that they are easier to groom than a show cocker.
    Harley ad me, I am thinking about next Ester or early summer for my new pup too, just have to have a look for a good breeder now :)
  18. malimoo

malimoo New Member

Name:
    nicKY
    How did I miss this thread:grin:

Here's my offering, my gorgeous Zack
    [​IMG]

at the beach...
    [​IMG]

and looking like he's in need of a drink:lol:

[​IMG]
  19. Harley & Me

Harley & Me New Member

Name:
    Rose
    awww love the photos of your cockers :049: thanks for sharing!
  20. colliesrus

colliesrus New Member

Name:
    Claire
    Storm, at 3 and a half months...

[​IMG]
  21. Pidge

Pidge New Member

Name:
    Em
    Drooling over this thread!